Chapter 11

"I want my mommy." Hope was confused by who this little girl was or why she was at the door.

However the twins new that voice it was the voice of their little cousin they both jumped up and ran over to the door."STEFANIE." To say that they were shocked to see her was an understatement.

"Hi. I want my mommy." Stefanie was still a two year old and the only thing she knew was that she wanted Elena.

Hope looked over at her mom."Do i call her?" She was so cofused on what she was supposed to do right now.

Hayley nodded slightly there was really no other choices at the moment Elena needed to know that Stefanie was not dead like she had thought. Hayley knew that this was not going to be easy for her or Caroline but it had to happen."You have to."

Hope took out her phone and dialed Elena's number. She didn't know what was going to happen but she knew that something was about too go down."Yes Hope your uncle is not happy with you right now."

"You need to get back to the house now. Its important"

"Will be there in 5 minutes."

She heard the confusion in her aunts voice at her demand but this was not something that you said over the phone.

--
Elena and Kol flashed in he was holding Heaven. All the siblings were there except Caroline and they knew that this was not about to go well. They knew what losing Stefanie had done to her,

Elena stopped in her tracks when she seen Stefanie."Stefanie."

Stefanie ran to her mom and hugged her legs."I miss you mommy."

Elena looked at Bonnie she wanted an explanation to what was happening she thought that her daughter was dead. But apparently that had not been the case."What the hell?" She picked up Stefanie there was no doubt this was her daughter she had the same eyes as her father.

She hadn't wanted to tell Elena until she was sure that she could bring her back."She was in a magical coma till she could heal she was on the verge of death."

Caroline flashed in and stopped in her tracks she didn't see Stefanie yet just Bonnie and as far as she knew Bonnie hated them."Bonnie? What are you doing here?"

"Did she just say mommy" Heaven looked between her mother and father she was so confused she was not slow obviously she had never seen her mom pregnant again.

Hope looked at Heaven she wouldn't lie to the seven year old she would find out soon enough that Stefanie was her older younger sister.."Yes she did."

Caroline walked closer to Elena and seen Stefanie."Stef" She thought Stefanie had died and now she was trying to control her breathing because she didn't want to go off in front of her nieces. Her daughters and Hope was very familiar with her temper but Heaven and Stefanie were not.

"Hi."

"What did you do?" Elena asked she looked at Bonnie as her eyes clouded Kol intertwined his hand with hers trying to calm her down he knew what this day meant to his wife and that it was not easy for her.

Which in turn made Bonnie scoff it was no secret she hated that Elena and Caroline had moved on."What did i do your the one that went on and got married and started another family."

"I moved on i'm happy what is wrong with me being happy." She didn't get why Bonnie was so angry about her moving on or that she was happy again.

"You didn't tell me my niece was alive." Caroline was now very pissed after calming her breath she wanted Bonnie to explain what would make her do this before she did something she would regret."My niece you let us think she was dead i thought my niece was dead that i failed in protecting the last heir my husband had. That i failed my brother by not being in town."