Chapter 6

It was the night of the full moon and liked predicted Hope didn't bother come back home. But Elena had been tracking them on her phone. So she knew where they are it was getting late. Elena Freya and Josie were going to meet them even if they didn't know it. Freya finished packing the last of the bag as the others crowded around the living room."Y'all about to go." They didn't havea  choice they couldn't let her do this alone.

"Yes they'll be starting in ten minutes because thats when her wolf transformation is and we can't miss it or it could be to late. And one of them could die." Hope was powerful there was no doubt about that Lizzie was powerful but even then they didn't need to be doing it alone.

"You sure you don't want us to come?" Rebekah asked she was worried about Hope or that they wouldn't have enough witches.

"Were fine." Freya sighed she knew that they had to go if they wanted Hope not to die."She is to young to unlock her vampire nature do you want her to have to go through it at this age that is what will happen if she dies." She didn't want Hope to go through being a vampire just yet. So they had to delay it as long as they could and if they didn't make it in time it would be to late.

"No i don't." Rebekah cursed herself one for not realize what her niece was planning and that it was so dangerous."Ok go." She walked over to Freya she didn't want anything to happen to her."Just please becareful."

"Will be back hopefully with Klaus Hayley and Elijah Hope and Lizzie."

"Ok."

Elena went and handed Heaven to Kol after kissing her on the forhead she knew she would be sleep before she got back."Here go to dada night baby." She uickly kissed her boyfriend."Will be back in a few hours."
--
They arrived at the place as Hope started to transform Lizzie was channing her blood holding her back while Hope was squeezing the diamond which had been infused with Doppelganger blood.

Josie went over to her sister and touched her shoulder closing her eyes and channeling the moon helping keep Hope's werewolf side at bay. It was not easy holding off the trasformation but it had to be done.

Elena and Freya quickly got to taking Candles and other things out of there bags and making a circle of them around Hope. So they could draw power from them.  They joined her in the circle Elena took Hope's hand making Hope smile and Freya took Elena's other hand and the three started chanting loudly Hope clutching the diamond harder cutting her palm and infusing her blood with it.

The bodies started to form and they all looked up to the moon taking the energy from it and from eachother to revive them. When they were there Josie and Lizzie passed out from exhaustion causing Hope to transform into a wolf. Both adults took a breath that was not an easy spell to do.

Freya looked at Elena."I got her you got them."

Elena nodded she quickly did a spell to put what all three were last wearing on them she didn't want to have that conversation. She grabbed her bag and took the blood bags she had packed out of it and set three next to each of them. She turned and seen Freya sitting next to a sitting Hope in her wolf form petting her fur. She nodded. Impressed and went to sit next to Freya a little scared Hope didn't know her that well.

"She has control in her wolf form i don't think Tyler ever got that far."

"Yeah she does." Freya took a breath she was happy that they were coming back and happy they made it before something bad happened this time at least."Now we just wait for them to wake up and the twins to come to."

"Yup we get to play the waiting game."

"It'll be worth it to have them back. I had missed my brother."

Elena had missed them to but she did prefer Klaus now he'd changed and he was good for her best friend."Don't tell him but i did to he petioned for me when he didn't have to when i was pregnant with Heaven. He believed me he let me in when he was going through his own pain not being able to see his daughter."

"Nik changed from when you knew him to when you met him again Hope became his world"

"I can tell he'd do anything for her even die for her and he deserved to lived he may have been immortal but lets be honest did he really start living until he broke that curse and had Hope."

"Your right. So if my brother proposed to you would you say yes."

She loved him she would defiently say yes."Yes he may be irritating but me and him have come so far and i wouldn't trade him for the world. I was in a bad place when me and him slept together Heaven gave me meaning and a reason to live. To want to live i always wanted to be a mother but after Damon and Everything it didn't seem possibe for me. And then i got pregnant with her i swore when Caroline was like well you did sleep with Kol maybe just take one to be safe i'm thinking this is Karma this is Karma i killed him and then Heaven came along and i moved here and then we started dating and the lying needs to stop you like to me and a powerful deadly dangerous 17 year old and thats not fair."

"Deadly Dangerous and powerful really."Both girls head shot up as they seen Klaus was the first one up."If it isn't my favorite Doppelganger and my favorite sister. And my daughter."

"She'll be transfered for a few more hours she was holding it to long." Freya continued to stroke her fur. K

Elijah was the next to sit up he looked around confused."Elena Freya."

"Hi Lijah nice to see you with your memories back."

Hayley sat up wiping her eyes last time she had been alive she was burning to death."The hell."

"I believe when y'all died she and Kol were coparenting well now there dating and going strong." Freya teased.

"I hate you if you tell him anything i said i will cause another snow storm in the house and make you deal with it." They watched as the three quickly tore into the blood bags. They were happy to have them back.

"Fine Fine i won't tell him anything but if Davina suddenly dies or goes missing its me i'm tired of that bitch trying to break you two up."

"Hope threatened to hurt snatched the phone from me when Davina called me. And your brother was eavesdropping. It was the first time i talked to her really."

Josie and Lizzie shot up."There alive there alive."

The twins looked at eachother. Lizzie pulled out her phone. Happy to get her mothers voicemail for once."Hi mother yeah i know Josie told you but the spell worked and there back yeah see you soon sorry for running away love you bye." She hung up and Stood up helping Josie."Sorry about running away Elena and how did-"

"Same way your mom find you last time Find my iphone yeah sucks but you two weren't slick." Elena took a breath and stood."Now we should get back she'll be exhausted when she transforms back. And your mom is probably on the first flight here i texted her before i left and she is not happy with you and Hope for attempting to do this spell alone."

"Alone?" Hayley asked. She loved her daughter but hated how much she was like her father.

"Yup now the kids are probably sleep."

Josie looked at her godmother just now realizing what she had said before she had gotten up."Wait what did you say to her? You said you talked to her what did you."

Elena smirked she knew it was making Josie uneasy."Josie i don't know what your talking about and the break isn't that long."

"Ugh find we took extra time off but after everything that we do for this school. Can we go back now." She was not having this conversation with her godmother