Chapter 9

Few weeks lat4er

Josie was sitting on her bed when there was a knock at the door the girls were taking a break from school."Come in."

Hope opened the door standing against the door frame."Hey what you doing?" She hadn't really had time to talk to Josie and with the last week and seeing everything that had changed and hearing what had happened to Elena she knew that life was short especially to be hiding and pretending.

Josie smiled up at her she would never turn down a visit from Hope. She was happy to see her she knew that Hope had been busy with her parents."Reading i'm bored where's your mom and dad."

"They are going to talk to some witches about a few things and they weren't happy when they found out i had gotten a boyfriend." She had noticed that Josie was staying to herself a lot and she didn't get why maybe giving them space and she knew that Lizzie was always the one who really wanted their mom back. Josie knew that her mom had things to do and she wasn't worried for her like Lizzie was."Where's your mom?"

"Lizzie has been showing her designs for the past two hours." She sat the book down and leaned against the headboard. She had missed these talks but she knew there was a reason that Hope was their."Whats up."

Hope shrugged she was scared to say what was on her mind how do you tell someone that your in love with them it wasn't an easy task."I've been doing a lot of thinking."

"Is that good or bad?" Josie asked that kind of scared her she didn't think Hope liked her the way the she liked Hope.

Hope shrugged again truth betold she didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing but she knew that she loved Josie and she couldn't live the rest of her life hiding. And pretending that she didn't."I don't know yet with everything that has been going on and everything that has happened since we got to new orleans"

"You mean you ditching me for a suicide mission." Josie was still a little upset that they had ditched her and hadn't trusted her enough with there plan or at least she thought that they didn't trust her."You could of told me i know how much you wanted your parents back."

Hope nodded and had a seat at the end of her bed. This was easy thought up then said for her she had never been good at opening up but there was a first time for everything."I don't know what i am supposed to say i didn't want you to get hurt."

"But Lizzie could Hope your not making much sense. Do you think that she is stronger then me or something?" Josie knew that sometimes her sister made rash decisions Josie tried to think everything through and help however she could. Hope wasn't making sense to her not right now. She didn't get why Hope would choose Lizzie to help don't get her wrong she loved her sister more than anything but Hope and Lizzie barley got along as it is.

Hope smirked she really needed to choose her words right or she would never be able to tell Josie what she wanted to tell her."Josie you are not making this easy."

"What easy just say it whatever you are trying to say just say it." She didn't understand what Hope was trying to tell her. Or what was making her so flustered.

Hope didn't know another way that she was supposed to say so she just went for the classic blurt it out and hope for the best."I love you Josie and i didn't want you involved in my plan i was to scared that it was going to go sideways Lizzie knows how to step back when she knows theres a possibilty of getting hurt you do not. If i would have gotten you involved then you could have gotten hurt because you wouldn't have stopped until my wish came true. I care about you way to much to let you get hurt and seeing our parents and Kol and Elena and how they care for eachother and never wanted to see the other hurt. And hearing Elena's story i couldn't keep this to myself anymore. Life is to short to pretend."

"You love me." Josie was shocked it was no secret that she was in love with Hope but she never thought that Hope would feel the same way towards her.

Hope nodded and smiled it was a better reaction then she was expecting."I do i really do and it took me awhile to realize but i love you Josie. I care about you and honestly when you lied to me about the nightmares it hurt." She hadn't wanted to say anything when she first found out but finding out that the nightmares were still haunting Josie and that she hadn't said anything hurt her.

Josie sniffed and wiped her eyes she didn't want to start getting emotional."I didn't want to worry you about the nightmares."

Hope took Josie's hand and looked her in her eyes."I don't care how small it may seem to some you can always talk to me about anything will you be my girlfriend."

Josie nodded she already loved Hope and would love to be with her forever."I'd love to."