Chapter 7

The next morning Hope woke up she flashed and got dressed something she was used to doing after being in her werewolf form. She ran upstairs and seen everyone talking."Mom Dad."
-- A few hours before

All the adults were sitting in the living room after they exchanged there hellos and hugs."So what the hell happened exacty?" Hayley looked between Elena Freya Kol and Rebekah."I'm happy to be alive but what the hell." She knew that when she left Hope was in the boarding school and now she wasn't so something was up.

Freya took a breath she knew that this was going to very much piss them off. But they couldn't stop Hope and they knew why she wanted to bring them back so what were they supposed to do.."Hope wanted to bring you back but she needed a source Diamond from the person she now wants to kill blood of a doppelganger she found an old bag of Elena's human blood "

Hayley looked at Elena she trusted her to tell her what had really happened and not try to spin the truth."Use a lot of detail and explain to me what happened i trust you more then them."

"Damn Hayley." Rebekah couldn't believe that she was trusting Elena more then her she could but at the same timeshe couldn't.

"Timeline." Elena asked she didn't know home much Hayley wanted to actually know.

Hayley just wanted to know what happened since Hope came back for right now her daughter was her only concern."Since she came back to New Orleans"

"Me and Kol were fighting she had no clue who i was no clue about Heaven. Walked into Rebekah yelling at him and me crying."

Klaus looked at his siblings in disbelif he couldn't believe that they hadn't told her about Elena. "Y'all didn't tell Hope about Elena i thought i taught you three better."

Elena sighed and continued explaining."No clue about what happened with Davina or that we'd been dating for over a year. Josie and Lizzie were confused but couldn't say anything because Caroline tells me everything and i know that Josie is still getting nightmares about burried alive and she told Hope that they were gone"

"Josie was burried alive." Hayley asked she hadn't known that it must have been new information.

Elena nodded but she didn't really have time to recount that story and it wasn't very important compared to what happened."That is a long story she said she wanted to tour town and the three left and they purposly lost Josie so that they could go still the Diamond from Davina. But we downloaded find my Iphone the same way she found them the last time. They snuck out of the house then when we caught her disapeared with Lizzie and stayed gone for three days until the fullmoon we tracked her to where she brought y'all back."

"That sounds like her." Klaus shrugged he knew that his daughter was a lot like him and that sounded pretty normal try to do something that you are not supposed to just because you wanted to.

Hayley looked over at him she did not want her daughter getting hurt no matter how strong or powerful she was."Don't encourage that she is 17 that is very dangerous and i don't like that she was doing that."

Elijah looked at his brother he knew Hayley was right that it was dangerous and she didn't need to be dealing with that at her age."She's right Niklaus Hope shouldn't be taking things into her own hands that is severly dangerous and if Freya and Elena wouldn't have found her she could have gotten hurt do you remember when you made someone hold back there transition it was not pretty."

There was a knock at the door everyone else was confused Elena smiled and opened it seeing her blond best friend. Who she missed very much she could tell Caroline was stressed.

"Is everything ok?" Caroline was scared that something had went wrong or that someone had gotten hurt.

"Come in Caroline." Elena stepped asside as everyone else smiled seeing the blond.

Caroline nodded and walked in. She was worried about her daughter but she was happy that they were back."Lizzie Josie Hope please tell me something i got her voicemail but she sounded out of breath." She knew that her daughters were sometimes very ambious and liked to take things into their own hands but they were still 16 and she didn't want them getting hurt

Elena smiled she understood why Caroline was so worried she remembered when she used to be that worried but that was a long time ago."Lizzie and Josie are fine there sleeping off the spell Hope is still in her wolf form and will be all night We had gotten there just in time there was no real damage i am a doctor remember."

Caroline nodded she could tell she was making her best friend a little uncomfortable but she knew that there was nothing she could do about it right now."I know but i was scared you know i can't have my phone on when i'm flying and Alaric called asking did i know when the girls were supposed to be coming back right before i got on the plane and its just been a long few hours"

Elena hugged her best friend Caroline had always been there for her and it was not easy being so far apart from her."Its been a long few hours for everyone i missed you.."

Caroline hugged her back happy to be with her best friend again."I missed you to i really missed you i hated being alone and Bonnie won't talk to anymore she hates us."

"I know" She knew that them and Bonnie weerwalking on Rocks but there was nothing they could do about it.

Caroline let go of Elena and wiped her face where the tears had gather she looked at the others."Y'all are back." She was happy to see them alive breathing. She had been trying to find a way to bring them back so that Hope didn't have to but it was to late for that.

"Hi Caroline." Hayley smiled going to give the blond a hug. Caroline was a good friend to have and there daughters were practically in love with eachother."Are you ok?"

"I was literally flying blind not knowing what was going on not being able to call anyone." She was a very talkative person and everyone knew it so it was not easy being away from people and worrying about what was going on.

"There fine." Hayley assured she got why Caroline was worried.

"Good." She looked at everyone else."Hi."

"Nice to see you luv," Caroline would always be the love of his life he loved how determinde the blond always was.

"Same there so grounded right." Caroline asked she knew that Lizzie and Hope were in trouble for doing this.

"Yes." Hayley nodded she agreed they were in trouble for doing something like this.
--
Elena was laying her head on Kol's shoulder she was really tired everyone was sitting with who they were with. Marcel had arrived after doing business in the french quaurter. So it was Kol and Elena, Klaus and Caroline, Hayley and Elijah Marcel and Rebekah and Keelin and Freya.

Hope ran upstairs seeing everyone talking. But her eyes landed right on her parents wh she had missed so much. It was worth risking her life to see them again."Mom dad."

Hayley and Klaus flashed to her and wrapped there arms around her."We missed you Hope" Hayley and Klaus didn't always agree but Hope was there daughter and they wanted her to be safe and they sure as hell were happy to see her again.

"I missed y'all to i am so sorry." Hope let go of her parents and wiped her face."I'm so sorry." She knew that it was dangerous and that they were going to be upset that she did that but she didn't have another choice.

"We know its not your fault and it never was." Hayley wanted to make sure that her daughter knew that it was not her fault no matter what happened it was not her fault.

"I know but it was so hard." Hope hugged her mom tight the last time she had seen her she was burning alive."I missed you mom."

"I missed you to Hope." Hayley let go of her daughter."I love you baby."

"I love you to mom."

Caroline got up not wanting to disturb the moment but it was dangerous doing that spl.l"What were you thinking that is a very dangerous spell. If it was easy Elena would have used it already."

"What?"

Caroline looked at Elena and Kol who were shaking there heads."She doesn't know about my bad never mind Hope i am going to wake up Josie and Lizzie." She flashed downstairs not wanting to answer the questions she knew were sure to come.