Paul to the rescue yet again

Magsimula sa umpisa

Paul went up into the room that India was sleeping in and woke her up

"good morning love did you sleep ok"

" yes thank you i was sleepy uncle Paulie"

" your daddy is coming over he wants to talk to you"

India's little face drained of colour and she grew panicked

" am i in trouble"

" no sweetheart your not in trouble you did nothing wrong love" he said pulling her into a hug

There was a loud knock on the door and India jumped

" are you ready sweetie"

" yes"

They both made there way down the stairs and when Paul opened the door to John India hid behind Paul's legs

They all made there way to the living room and India hid behind Paul the whole time and when Paul sat down India jumped into onto Paul's lap and hid her head into the nook of his neck

" Ello India" John said softly

India did not say a word and the poor child was shaking

" India i am so sorry for the way i have been behaving i just received very sad news that made your daddy act awfully and i feel so bad"

John was looking at his daughter and it broke him to see her hiding from him he hated himself for scaring his own daughter

" i know that i have been a awful Daddy and that i have been doing alot of things that are bad and i am so sorry for scaring you and for letting that bad man give you that bad tablet. i know i failed you India and that my job as a dad is to keep you safe and i failed you yet again" 

John broke down and India broke down too and she jumped off Paul's knee and went and gave her daddy a hug and wiped his tears away

" Daddy i don't want to come home there are too many bad people living there and they scare me and you scare me now too daddy as you shout at me and call me ugly"

" i am truly sorry. Do you remember i told you that Yoko was having my baby and that you would be a big sister again well sadly the baby is now in heaven and it made me so sad and i began to act badly"

" is the baby in heaven because i said i did not want to be a big sister"

" no the baby is in heaven because it was not strong enough to be born" he answered his eyes filling with fresh tears

" im sorry daddy is that why you were mad at me because i am alive when the baby is in heaven"

" no no sweetie i am so glad to have you if you were not here i don't know what i would do i was angry at everything sweetie i was angry because i felt that life was not nice taking the baby away before i got to say hello but i love you India"

"you don't love me because you dont hurt people you love mummy told me that"

John did not know how to reply to that he did not know what to do to convince his daughter that he did love her and that the past few weeks have been one huge mistake and he felt so stupid for acting so reckless and immature.

" i acted badly and i understand that you must hate me but please come home and all those people will be gone and it will just be me and you again"

" no i want to stay with Paul"

" what is it with you and Paul why are you so much in fucking love with Paul its like you want him to be your dad instead of me and if that is what you want so be it have fun with Paul he can be your daddy now seeing as you love him more than your own dad"

John was beginning to act like a stroppy teenager who was throwing a sulk because he was not getting what he wanted and that was India to bow down to him and act like she was ok when she was still shaken up by the the events of the last few weeks

" i think you need to go now John" Paul said standing up

" you got what you wanted now haven't you Paul you wanted my daughter now look you have her"

' don't you dare turn this around on me it is not my fault that you are not capable of looking after your own kid now get out you have scared your own daughter enough don't you think"

John stormed out in a temper and Paul felt sorry for john as John seemed to lose everyone he lost his mother he found out he had a sister who was adopted who he had no idea about and that he could not find her as her name had been changed then he lost his best mate stuart then he got in contact with his father Alf again only for him to die a few years later then he lost Brian Epstein and now he lost the baby and now he must feel like he had lost India but Paul knew that he had a frightened little girl here and as much as he felt sad for his mate he knew that India's safety came first and until John cleaned up his act or until Cyn got back he knew he had to keep her safe with him.