CHAPTER-8

Yn pov

I am feeling so dizzy. What did biscuit gave me.oh good.
Jk:hey
Yn:hey,my foot.I know you are a kidnapper but atleast give me some food.
Jk:Listen here noone talks back to me ok?I was here to give you your food.Maids.

They bought a big cake and alot of foods and drinks.

Yn:Are you going to do a party.
Jk:well,yep.
Yn:why?is today your birthday or deathday.
Jk:which one you prefer?
Yn:I wish you rest in hell.I prefer the second one.
Jk:well bad for you today is my birthday baby.
Yn:How old are you?
Jk:23 why?
Yn:Thats mean 23years and 9 months ago your parents created someone bad as you. I bet they are feeling so bad.
Jk:well i have killed them so don't feel bad for them.Are going to cut the cake with me?

Yn was so shocked to hear that he killed his parents.

Jk started to sing happy birthday Along with his maids and bodyguards and yn was only watching them and thinking why is she feeling so weak and she was also thinking about jimin.Because in the past days yn really had something for him.His caring,jealousy,his love and mostly his eyes which showed pure love for her.

Yn thought:where are you jimin.save me.i am not feeling good.I want to stay with you.Save me.

Yn fainted after that.