CHAPTER- 22

YN POV:

I felt like someone was following me since I left .But huh why am i feeling surprised. That piece of hong will definitely send his men to follow me but to my surprise someone else called my name,,

''Yn?''

''Jungkook?''

''H-how are you,Yn?'' he said while letting his tears fall . I was shocked why he was crying so much?

''Jungkook,I am ok .what happend why are you crying?''

what happend why are you crying?''

''I just missed you so much yn.C-can i hug you please?''

Yn didn't say anything ,,she hugged him and the way he was holding her tightly made her loose her breath but still she let him hug her.

''i left it''

''what?''

''I left the mafia world,, I am no longer a mafia boss''

''YOU DID WHAT?YOU ARE NOT A MAFIA?ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT''

''I left mafia business,, when you left me i became mad , that's when my hyungs sent me to get some treatment and I understood I never could be happy if I kill people ,snitch others life and without you and you can never be happy with me doing these, so I left it''

''Jungkook I don't really love you''

''Ik and i am not forcing you to love me ,not again .Just let's be friends and leave it on destiny I did a lot of wrong things with you Yn , I am sorry''

suddenly both of them felt that someone clicked their picture . Yn didn't wait for anything ,,she hold Jungkook's hand and started running. On the other hand Jungkook was confused af. Why she was running and who clicked their picture?

After running for almost 1 hour while felt like a lifetime both of them stopped infront of a house.

''what happend?why we were running?''

''Joshua's man are following me''

''NOW MAM DON'T TELL ME YOU RAN FROM THERE;;

''Well i also ran away from you ,so what happend both of you are on the same boat . You should be thankful that I am still giving you a chance even after all the things you did with me yk. And I am only giving you a chance because I am agent 002 and I saw alot of casses where they actually leave their mafia business. Though I don't believe you fully ''

'' we WERE on the same boat . AND YK MY MEN WERE NOTHING COMPARE TO JOSHUA HONG'S MEN . I EVEN WENT ON A HIATUS WHEN I KNEW THAT JOSHUA CAME HERE CUZ HE IS THE BIGGEST ONE AND HE MAYBE HAVE THE WHOLE COUNTRY WRAPPED IN HIS HANDS. WHY THE FORK YOU RAN AWAY FROM HIM?''

'' I don't know if I should say this to you but I need to say a boy whom I love and I am gonna save him at any cost''

Joshua POV :

yn,yn,yn ISTG THIS GIRL IS ON MY MIND AND I CAN'T EVEN CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING.

''MR.LEE, where is hansol ? Why he still didn't send me anything related to yn?''

''MR .Hong ,, hansol is sending you the pictures he took of MRS.Hong and MR. Jeon in 5 minutes''

''what jungkook?''

''yes sir, mrs. hong was last seen with mr jeon ''

and that's where he lost it .He can't loose to jungkook . Never . And the thought of his love was with his enemy was burning him alive . He wanted to sabotage him rn but at the same time he wanted yn to suffer . Yn left him ,his love left him,his childhood best friend left him . All he could see was fire nothing else .

''Find yn's older sister , I mean step-older sister Im nayeon ,, whom she love more than her life''

He chuckled as he made a plan in a few seconds .

''Im Nayeon ,the sweet little nerd who proposed me.See you soon''

Shwijhdiwhjdwnjidnwiujdniwuhnd.Sorry for not giving update ,I was busy with my tests T~T . Whatever hope you will love it and do leave a comment if you like it, it will motivate me <333.