CHAPTER-12

Next Day:

Priest: Do you,Park Jimin, take y/n as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to be there for her in her ever success and every downfall?

Jimin: I do

priest: Do you ,kim y/n,take park jimin as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to be there for him in his ever success and downfall?

yn: I do.

"You may kiss the bride".Smilling at yn jimin took slow steps towards her ,gently holding her waist,slowly leaning in front while the people who were present at the wedding started scream joyfull.All eyes were on the newly wedded couple ,staring at the couple lovingly.

Yn and Jimin holding each other laughing .This is the best day of their wedding.

JEON PALACE :

"Sir,the wedding is done."

Hearing this word make jungkook's blood boil.His y/n was park y/n now.He couldn't do anything about it .He felt betrayed,didn't she see how much he loved her? Didn't she love her for once?

[jungkook was going to take yn from jimin but suddenly he got a call from his men and they told him that jungkook's grandmother was no longer with them.

Jungkook thought that they won't get married this soon.But it was one of his mistake to not send men and rescue his yn]

But it was one of his mistake to not send men and rescue his yn]

Jungkook: Perhaps you don't know that i don't lose to anyone.And if it's you I will never.I gave you a chance to prove your loyality for me but guess what? You messed up. You decided to ignore me .You decided to play with my feelings and marry that bastard.DON'T WORRY LOVE.ENJOY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN CUZ AFTER A FEW DAYS YOU WILL BE CAGED IN MY ARMS FOR FOREVER.