CHAPTER-14

KIA HEADQUARTER:

"Congratulations for 2 things Agent 001 and Agent 002"

Jimin : *smilling* Two things sir?

Sir: Yes, First on your marriage and 2nd one

Yn: what is that sir?

Sir: Jeon Jungkook left seoul. It is believed that he got scared and his forced is not with him anymore but we need to stay active cuz he is jeon jungkook.

Yn and Jimin: Yes Sir.

Sir: Agent 002 I want to talk with you about something. If you excuse us Agent 001

Jimin: Yes sir. Definitely

* After jimin left*

Yn: Yes sir.

Sir: Yn I am sorry I only asked you to marry jimin cuz I know he likes you and will never break your heart and also I wanted you to be safe, that's why. I am sorry.

Yn: sir why are you sorry. I know you want the best for me.

Sir: I knew your fiance was cheating on you and I don't want you to face the same consequences like my daughter. I see you as my daughter yn.

Yn: Sir. Ik what you did was the best for me nad trust me jimin takes care of me alot. You did the best for me and I am so thankful for that sir. Thank you

*Jeon's palace*

"Jungkook stop being stubborn you already hurt yourself"

" Joshua Hong he likes yn. He will take her. Ik he will take her. I will not be able to do anything. He will take her"

" Jungkook listen right now the first thing joshua will do is harm jimin cuz he Won't be able to accept that yn will stay with jimin, so your enemy jimin will be gone. Then we will prepare our people and then after 1 year we Will take yn with us,you have us Don't worry"

"Ok hyung"

*Joshua Pov*

"Sir It's the Kia Building "

Joshua: Start attacking. But if Agent 002 get a single scratch you all are dead"

"Yes sir"

*kia Headquarters *

Jimin, yn and lisa were eating suddenly they hear a loud bang

Agent 017: Agent 001 someone attacked KIA.

Agent 001: Every agents at your place. Yn, lisa go to the head office and tell everyone.

Lisa/yn: ok

Jimin: Agent 017,038 come with me.

Yn: Jimin. Be safe please

Jimin: I will. You too stay safe.

Lisa : For god's sake not now. Yn Let's go.

*yn and lisa was now successful killed all of the attackers who tried to attack the head quarter*

*yn got a call*

Agent 006: y-y-yn.

Yn: What happend why are you crying.

Agent 006: come to the coridore please. Fast

Yn: o-ok I am coming.
Yn: lisa stay here. I am going to the corridor.
Lisa: ok take care.

*Corridor*

Yn: JIMIN.

* yn went where jimin was laying and she took his head in her lap*

Yn: Jimin baby. I am here nothing will happend.
Jimin stay strong.

"Who told you nothing will happend to him. After all he married someone who was mine, is mine and will always be mine"

 After all he married someone who was mine, is mine and will always be mine"

Yn: jo-joshua

" Yes, love. Joshua"

Guys do Check out my new book 'Photographs'
if you haven't yet <3
Do support that also ❤️