♡Ch21:June,the Cool-typed Detective!♡

'Just Believe in Yourself if you want to be a Idol. Aikatsu Believe is bout to begin!'.

June's pov

At my house,Me was talking about auditioning in a drama series to Naru while eating Onigiri.

"You gonna audition for a role on a detective series?"Naru asked and I nodded.

A week or something ago,I came upon on a poster on my Aikatsu mobile,it says:'Audition for Cool-Typed idols to get a role of a new drama series called:'Cool Diamond Detectives!' . I watched that one detective series named:'Cool Naughty Detectives' which Minami Sako, a Top Prism Idol from Prism Harmony Academy plays along with past Top Prism Idol,Arisugawa or Kanzuki(*A/n:Stage name for Karin so that you readers,wont be confused with Arisugawa Otome from the OG Aikatsu or that Karin and Otome are siblings*)Karin till she graduated from Prism Harmony Academy and now Minami found a new partner.

So then I thought,:'If Minami Sako is in a detective series,then I want to be in a detective series too!'.

I nodded. "Since that Minami Sako from Prism Harmony Academy is in a detective series,I wanna try and get a role of Cool Diamond Detectives!".

"Who's Minami Sako?"Naru asked, tilting her head and I sweatdropped.

Then I began to explain who Minami Sako was,showing Naru pictures of Sako-san,playing the performances of Sako-san and showing the brand Sako-san now use:'Spice Chord'.

"Wow,she's great and awesome!. She really does look like you except the ombre but you two do really look like each other!"Naru said.

"You do realize that she has blue eyes and I have cerise eyes?"I said not amused.

Naru giggled a bit. "I know!". She took a bite from her

I sighed then smiled while biting on my onigiri.

'Typical Naru...'.

"Ah,has Minoru eaten?"Naru suddenly asked.

I shook my head. "No,why?".

Naru's smile gotten bigger and holds up two napkins.

"I got Tomato Basil Cheese Sandwiches for him,since you and I love them,I thought that I would give the sandwiches to Minoru too. I'm sure he'll like them!".

'If he don't stutter. He's a bit when she talks to him...'I sweatdropped and finished eating my Onigiri.

But anyways,I need to focus with acting if I want to get the role ,need to be perfect and no mistakes.

                            ♡♡♡

"Aikatsu,Aikatsu,Aikatsu!"I chanted as me and the others were jogging around the training field.  Felt sweat on my forehead and hair but It didn't bothered me but my dry throat... It began to bother me.

"June!,can we stop now?. My throat is getting dry now?"Lucy whined a bit.

"I guess we stop jogging now"I said, stopping with jogging and panting.

"Finally!'Both Lucy and Aki plopped down into the ground and catching their breath.

"Wow,June. You're sure practicing very hard"Maya said,handing me a water bottle.

"Thanks. I wanna practice hard for the audition since I applied myself for it"I explained to her.

"When is the audition?"Evelyn asked.

"Just over a few days"I answered.

"I hope that you will practice hard for the audition and won't overwork yourself"Naru said with a smile on her face.