♡Ch14: A Dress With A Splash Of Color♡

Lucy's pov

I was humming happily as I draw something on a big paper.

I don't know bout you but it keeps me calm and happy!.

Seeing all these colorful colors on my palette,makes me smile with glee.

I painted the sky with sky blue paint, the sun with bright yellow,the grass with green and the flowers with pink and white.

Since that Naru,Maya,Aki and Evelyn has their premium rare dresses,me and June are the only two left to earn our premium rare dresses.

I hope that my premium rare dress is will be so colorful than I'd imagine!.

                                ♡♡♡
"*sigh*. I wish l could have my premium rare dress now"I sighed as me and the others were eating lunch.

"You've to be patient"June told me.

"It's not that it'll appear by itself".

"Well,I wish it would appear"I said,
taking a bite of my custard pudding.

"Don't worry,Lucy!. You'll get your own premium rare dress for sure!"Naru tries to encourage me.

"Yeah!. Think positive!"Aki grinned and did a peace sign.

I nodded with a smile.

"That's right!. I know that I'll get it!".

                          ♡♡♡
Me and Maya were walking home together as I hummed happily,not worrying about not getting the premium rare dress.

"It seems you are very today"Maya smiled.

"Of course!. Only I have to do is think positive!"I grinned.

"Lucy!"we heard an voice calling me and turned around to see who it was.

It was Eiki who was running towards to us.

"Good afternoon ,Eiki-san"Maya greeted.

"Yo,Eiki!"I grinned and did a peace sign.

"Lucy,I heard that you'll  maybe get your own premium rare dress"Eiki said.

"Maybe,but!. I'll be waiting for it and think positive!"I pumped my fist up.

"That's right!. I'll be rooting for you!"Eiki did the same while his other hand wrapped around my shoulder.

I felt my cheeks burning up,I blushed as a cherry!. 

                            ♡♡♡
"Hagaromi"Bell-sensei called me as I was practicing my dance moves.

"Hai?"I said,hoping that she would tell the good news .

"Popping Colors's creator Hanazuki Fubuki-san has called the headmistress and told her that you are chosen to get the premium rare dress"Bell-sensei said with a smile.

"Yatta!"I pumped my fist up and ran out of the training room.

I can't wait to get my premium rare dress~!.

                             ♡♡♡
I arrived at the building of Popping Colors. It's actually the first time I visit the brand's building.

I entered inside the building and everything was so colorful  with those colors.

"Ah,Hagaromi Lucy,"I heard Fubuki-san's voice and then saw her walking towards to me.

"Its nice to see you again"She smiled.

"It's nice to see you too,Fubuki-san"I bowed to her.

"It seems you heard from your headmistress that you are getting your premium rare dress"She said as we were heading her office.