♡Ch20:A Aikatsu Summer!♡

Naru's pov

"Ugh...its so hot...."I whined as I was covered in a bit of sweat cuz of the burning sun. Summer's finally begun and I'm already whining.

My cute white poodle,Melo whined too and layed it's head on my knees.

I smiled and stroked her. Her fluffy white fur is so fluffy.

"I know,Melo.. I'm suffering from the heat just like you...".

I stood up,holding Melo in my arms and went downstairs,hoping there's popsicle or fresh cold juice to cool me down.

Are June and the others also suffering from the heat just like me?... Who knows?...

I sighed as I noticed there was no popsicles,Suzu and Yūu and probably Wataru and Haru ate it all of them.

"Don't they know that I'm also suffering from the heat just like them?...."I murmured as I poured cold water in Melo bowl and put it in front of her to drink it.

Then my Aikatsu mobile vibrated and I answered it.

It was Lucy.

"NAAAARRRRUUU!!!!. It's so fricking hot!,I'm totally suffering!".

"Mee too~!"I whined a bit ,wiping some sweat off of my head .

"Shall we go to the water park ?"Lucy suggested.

"Yes,yes!"I nodded my head quickly.

"Ok,ok!. I'll go and tell the others who are also suffering,bye!"Lucy said and hung up.

"Finally,some refreshing in the water!"I stretched my arms and exercise a bit.

Melo looked at me ,so confused.

I smiled at her and stroked her head.

"You would totally understand if you were human like me".

I grabbed a fresh cold cola out of the fridge and took a drink of it,feeling the sweet coldness in my mouth.

"Ah!,so refreshing!"I said,taking a another a sip of it.

Nothing beats a cold and sweet freshing cola!.
                             ♡♡♡

(*The next day,at the indoor pool*)

"I'm here!"I waved at the others as I walked towards to them after getting out of the bus. We all agreed to go to the water park since we suffered and  can't take heat anymore,I mean it's summer after all.

"Can we go inside already ,I sweating from the heat..."Aki whined a bit wiping the sweat off of her head.

"Ara,we didn't expect to see you girls here"we heard a voice and we all saw Rosetta Kiss standing there.

"T-tara-senpai!,are you also gonna to swim?"I asked surprised,blinking my eyes two times.

Tara giggled.

"Of course.  Since I can't take heat, me, Natalia and Yuri agreed to go to the water park together.  It seems that you six girls has the same option as us ,don't  you?".

I nodded.

"H-hai!".

"Sa,let's head inside shall we?"Natalia said.

And we all entered inside.  After we got changed into our swimwear, we  showered a bit,put sunscreen and stretched a bit before jumping into the water.

"Ahh~!. I'm so refreshed!"I enjoyed the a bit of coldness from the water.

I saw June who stood hesitantly and her legs trembled.