♡Ch12:Two Bracelets!♡

Aki's pov

"I want to eat that cheese pasta alfredo!"Lucy whined as we doing push ups at the training field.

"Is that only what you think?"June said sarcastically.

Then her stomach growled,causing her blush a bit.

"Well,you're not the only one who hungry"Lucy said,sarcastically too.

"Ok,ok girls. Please stop fighting and we'll eat at my house,ok?"Naru begs the two to stop fighting.

"Fine"Said June and Lucy in unison.

                           ♡♡♡
(*At Naru's House*)

"Itedakimasu!"Lucy begins to dig in on her cheese pasta alfredo and probably  enjoying the taste of it.

I had a Tomato Basil Cheese Sandwiches while  Evelyn has a salad.

"Ne,Aki?"Lucy spoke.

"Yeah?,"I asked,swallowed a piece of my sandwich .

"Since that you and Evelyn are childhood friends,shouldn't you two have sort of  bracelets or something?".

"Like a friendship bracelet?"I asked and Lucy nodded.

"Hmmm.... we never had one..".

"Then you can buy one?"Lucy suggested.

"Or make one!"Naru suggested and Me and Evelyn looked at her confused.

"Make one?".

Naru nodded.

"Yup. Make a friendship bracelet together,to keep your friendship stronger than ever!".

I thought bout it over before smiling and nodding.

"Ok!,we'll do it!. Ne,Evelyn?"I grinned to Evelyn.

Evelyn nodded.

"Hai,but how does it look like ?".

Naru grabbed her Aikatsu mobile and search 'Friendship Bracelet ' up.

"This is  how a friendship bracelet looks like".

"It looks very cute but I think it's very hard to make it"Evelyn said.

"Dajiobu,we can search it up on our Aikatsu mobile and see how they make those friendship bracelets"I said.

                          ♡♡♡
The next day,at school,Me and Evelyn were working on the bracelets in the cafeteria.

It seems to pretty easy to both of us, I picked orange and light yellow while Evelyn picked purple and violet.

"All done!"Both me and Evelyn said in unison as we were done with the bracelets.

Naru,June,Lucy and Maya came to our table and sat down.

"Are you both finished with the bracelets?"Naru asked and we nodded as we showed her our friendship bracelets.

"Kawaii~!"Naru squealed with hearts on her eyes.

"Hehehe,Arigato"I grinned.

"It wasn't very difficult for us,it was just easy peasy!".

"Could you both put it on for us,
please?"Lucy asked.

We put our bracelets on and it fits perfectly.

"It fits you girls perfectly!"Naru praised.

"That makes your friendship more even stronger and powerful than ever"June added.