♡Ch19:A Day with Tara-senpai!♡

No one's pov

"Itadakimasu!"Naru said and began eating her breakfast after practicing hard. She went from Idolize Rank to Shining Idol Rank.

June,Lucy,Maya,Aki and Evelyn has earned the rank too.

"Oishii~!. Those sausages are good!".

"*sigh*you sure love food,don't you, Naru?"June asked as she stared ar Naru who was enjoying eating.

"Of course!,I love food!. Food is life!".

"True!"Lucy agreed with Naru and ate  her onigiri.

June just sweatdropped.

"I guess you both are definitely right...".

Then all of the sudden they heard shrieking from the students and it was Rosetta Kiss who were walking towards to the table where Naru and her friends sits.

"Naru-chan?"Tara began to speak.

"H-hai!"Naru quickly stands up and stutter a bit.

"Would you be like my one day manger?"Tara finishes with a smile on her face.

Silence filled between them till Naru broke the silence  with one word:" Ehhhhh!?!?!?!".

"But why?"Naru asked a bit confused.

"We wanted to know if a first year can be a one day manager for Top Rosette Idol and so we thought that you can be the perfect one day manager for Tara"Natalie explained.

"So ,would you do it?"Yuri asked.

Naru thought about it for a sec before nodding with a smile on her face.

"Hai!,I'll do it!".

"Great,I can't wait for it. It's tomorrow morning,see you"Tara said and the three walked away.

"Sugoi,Naru!. One day manager for Tara!. I would freak out inside of me!"Lucy said.

"But will you be okay,Naru?"June asked.

"Why would you ask that?"Naru looked at June ,confused.

"Well,maybe you aren't ready or a bit nervous...".

Naru shook her head with a smile on her face  .

"Nope!,not at all!. I'm going to do my best!".

                           ♡♡♡
The next morning,Naru arrived at the Ohara residence ,holding a basket which is lunch for Tara ,her eyes widened as she stared at the large mansion.

She saw Tara and her butler coming out of the mansion and walked towards the gate.

"O-ohayo,Tara-senpai"Naru greeted while bowing to her.

"Ohayo,Naru-chan"Tara smiled.

"Are you ready as one day manager?".

Naru nodded with a smile on her face.

"Hai!. I'll do my best as one day manager!".

Tara giggled a bit. Tara's butler opens the door of the limo for Tara and Naru.

Naru tells Tara that she has as first a interview,then a photoshoot,then a commercial shoot,and then finally a performance,reading through a agenda.

They arrived at the building where the interview holds,Tara was given the script for the interview and waits at the waiting room.

When its time to start the interview, Tara finishes reading the script and greeted the director and the staff members as she and Naru arrived at the set . Naru did the same as her.