♡Ch18:Fluffy Poodles!♡

Naru's pov

'Just believe in Yourself if you want to be a Idol!'

'Aikatsu Believe is bout to Begin!'

"Naru,deliver this order to the Yūkino household"Mama said as she gave me the basket .

"Ah,June lives there!. I'll be back soon!"I said and left the house. It's already May ,My bday which is May 17th,is the week after that!. I'll be 15 then!.

I arrived at the Yūkino household,My eyes twinkled with stars how beautiful the house is.

I pressed on the doorbell and June answered the door.

"Naru,what are you doing here?"She asked with a surprised tone in her voice.

I beamed a smile as I opened the basket,revealing the Tomato Basil Cheese Sandwich.

"You ordered the Tomato Basil Cheese Sandwich. I knew you would like them so much".

June blushes a bit and looked away.

"I also like your another foods on the menu".

I giggled and June let me inside.

"Your house is so beautiful..."I looked around the house and began to admire it.

"Arigato,shall we head for my room?"June said and I nodded excitedly.

We went to her room and my eyes twinkled with stars when I saw June's room.

"Kawaii~!"I said,looking around June's room.

"Naru,can I get my lunch?"June asked with a sweatdrop.

"Huh?. Oh,sorry. Here you go"I snapped out of my admiration and handed the basket to her.

I noticed the Aikatsu Fashion Magazine laying on June's desk and I grabbed it to read it.

"Ooh!,June!. Should we do the quiz?,
it's on the page!"I asked to June who's enjoying her sandwich.

"Why?"June raised an eyebrow .

"Please,June?"I pleaded her with puppy eyes.

"F-fine!,let's do it..."June looks away, I know she's blushing.

"Yatta!"I jumped up and down for joy and sat next to June on her bed.

She asked the questions and I answered it while June circled the A,B and C's as answers from each questions.

"Ok,so. Your ideal dog is.. A Poodle"June said the answer to me and I got heart on my eyes as I thought about Poodles.

"The fluffy  fur of the poodle is so fluffy as your personality. With it's cute face and bark,you can snuggle with your poodle anytime you want!. Don't forget about the cute pictures♡!"June continued.

"I knew it was a Poodle!. Poodles are so cute~♡!. Their fur is so soft and fluffy as a cloud!. If I could have a Poodle for my birthday.."I squealed.

"Wait,when is your birthday?"June asked.

"May 17th"I answered.

"And today is May 15th. So,it is over two days"June said.

I nodded excitedly.  Wonder what June and the others are going to get for me?..

                            ♡♡♡
(*The next day. May 16th*)

(*No one's pov *)

Naru and the others were done eating at the Sweet Believe Café and were heading to the Crêpe stand.