♡Ch10:Naru's Melody!♡

'Just Believe in Yourself if you want to be a idol'

'Aikatsu Believe is bout to be begin!'

Naru's pov

I drew some doodles in my pink with music notes notebook while listening to:'Overflowing with Love'.

There's me,hugging a gigantic heart with a cute white poodle on the other side, tiny hearts ,stars,music staves with music notes were surrounding us.

"Naru,i brought some tea and cake" I heard someone entering my room and calling  my name but I was occupied by the music and drawing.

Then suddenly the music stopped and I came back to the reality.

"Huh?,who did that?"I asked,knowing who stopped the music.

"Me."Someone said and I turned around and saw Haru, holding a tray of tea and cake.

"Oh. Haru,I didn't know that you were  here"I said with a sly smile.

"Its ok. But what are  you drawing?"Haru put the tray down and looked at my drawing

"Just some doodles. This doodle is now my favorite!"I showed her my drawing.

Haru took a look on my drawing and smiled.

"It's cute. You're very good in cute drawing".

"Arigato,"I thanked her,putting my notebook back on the desk.

"Since this drawing is done, I'm gonna draw mascots of my friends brands".

"Mascots?"Haru questioned.

I nodded.

"June's mascot is Pattern Bear,Lucy's mascot is Popu-chan,Maya's mascot is Pigi-chan,Aki's mascot is Splash-nya and Evelyn's mascot is Radi Ferret".

"But have you your mascot yet?"Haru asked.

I shook my head and sighed.

"Nope. I haven't the mascot yet, I'm the only one who hasn't a mascot yet. I hope the mascot is a dog cuz dogs and puppies  are my favorite animals!".

Haru laughed.

"Oh,I think you'll have your mascot soon. Now drink your tea or else it will be cold".

I nodded and drank my tea while eating my cake too!.

                           ☆☆☆
The next day,when I arrived at the Star Rosette Academy, Bell-sensei walked towards  to me.

"Hoshimimi,"She began.

"Hai?"I said.

"Headmistress Flora wants to speak with you"Bell-sensei said.

"Speak with me?"I said confused and went to the office.

I arrived at the door of the office and knocked on the door before entering.

"Headmistress Flora?,you wanted to speak with me".

"Ah yes. Hoshimimi-san, I've a request  for you"Headmistress said.

"A request?"I questioned,very confused

Headmistress nodded.

"Yes. I thought bout  it's the time that you'll have own first solo live".

"Eh?... A SOLO LIVE!?!?!"I shouted but realized that I'm in the office.

"Sorry" I apologize as I blushed a bit from embarrassment .

"It's ok."Headmistress smiled.

"But why do I have a solo live while I'm a first year and a Growing Idol Rank Student "I asked.