Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Killing a King

The brothers were done working for Crowley. Unfortunately, to do this they needed the help of an old enemy, Meg. She wanted to kill Crowley before he killed her since she was a Lucifer worshiper. So, Sam and Dean made a deal with her; she gets what she wants after they get what they want from him. Then the brothers would dispose of Meg but they weren't going alone. They would have insurance. While Sam assured Dean that he would get Castiel; Dean went with another approach and called Pandora. He didn't give her any details. He wasn't sure if she would come if she knew she would be working with an angel again. After telling her they really needed her assistance she agreed to come.

Dean looked up when the door opened to show Sam and Castiel. He had just got done talking to Pandora so he was sure she would be coming along soon as well.

"You actually showed," Dean said surprised. Castiel hadn't been the easiest person to contact these past few months because of the civil war going on in Heaven. "Well Sam I own you a chicken dinner. What happened?"

"No big this is what friends do for each other." Sam told him and Dean didn't believe him for a second but didn't question it. It was in the same moment that Pandora appeared in the room between Sam and Castiel and Dean. She faced Dean with a smile but it slowly left as she turned to face Sam and saw the angel standing a little bit behind the younger brother.

"He wasn't mentioned in our phone call." Pandora said.

"Pandora, what are you doing here?" Sam asks genuinely surprised.

"Well," she began sending a glare over her shoulder in Dean's direction before facing Sam and Castiel again. "I was told that you needed my help on a hunt. However, I wasn't informed that The Feathered Wing Patrol would be here. He's all juiced up from Heaven now not sure why you would need little old me."

"Hello again, Pandora," Castiel greeted her. She stared at him in silence seeming to debate on either to ignore him, leave, or stay and put their differences behind them. Pandora made a show of sighing dramatically.

"Hello Castiel, how's Heaven?" She asked.

"It's in the middle of a civil war." He told her bluntly.

"Oh, well that sounds nice." Pandora told him with a smile. "So, anyone going to tell me what we are actually doing here? Cause I don't see this being a simple little hunt if you need both of us here."

So, the boys let her in on their plan to kill Crowley. Pandora shifted uncomfortably at this news. Sure, she wasn't speaking to Crowley at the moment but that didn't change the small bit of guilt that clawed at her insides as she thought about actively going to kill him. Pandora reminded the boys once again that she wasn't a fighter or a soldier but they seemed to think her special kind of skills might help them. After all demons were just demented souls and they had seen first-hand what kind of affect she had on Crowley. She wasn't sure how comfortable she was with that proposal but she didn't really want to come clean to the Winchesters about how close she and Crowley had gotten either so she kept her mouth shut.