Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Meeting the Winchesters

Twenty-five hours after her first meeting with Crowley she found herself in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Twenty-five hours after her first meeting with Crowley she found herself in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The address that Crowley gave her led her to a house that was built surrounded by a salvage yard. The outside wasn't much to look at and didn't hold her attention but the inside was a whole other story. The house was organized chaos. Books were everywhere. She also could tell from looking around that this Bobby Singer, the man who sold his soul to Crowley to find Death, was a man that drank... a lot. Liquor bottles of all kinds set around his house.

She looked around to see if she could see this Bobby Singer but she saw no one and the house was quiet. With a careless shrug she went on with her investigation of the house. She ended up in an office of sorts with walls covered in beautiful, dark red wallpaper. The room was like the rest of the house; messy and covered in books and liquor bottles. She picked a half empty one up and took a sniff before setting it down in disgust. Bobby Singers taste seemed pretty low standard. His book collection though was top notch. Books of all languages could be found and he seemed to have a book about practically everything. She was glancing through a book on his desk when she was interrupted.

"You got about five seconds to explain why you're here before I start shooting." A gruff voice said from somewhere behind her.

She turned quickly, book still in hand, to face the voice. The man, who she assumed was Bobby Singer, was an older man who wore casual clothing and a ball cap on his head. He was also in a wheel chair and angrily pointing a gun at her. Her red painted lips moved into an award-winning smile as she leaned casually on his desk with her legs crossed at the ankles. She was wearing another mini dress. This one was a vintage styled dress that was black with white polka dots all over it. Her feet were tucked away into a pair of dangerously high red pumps.

"I'm here to help you." She told him. His hold on the gun didn't waver. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Will you please put the gun down? The only thing that will happen if you shoot me is that it will ruin my dress. I just bought this dress." She told him with an unspoken warning in her tone.

"Help me with what?" He finally asked after lowering his gun just an inch so it wasn't directly pointed at her but was still there if she made any move he didn't like.

"You want to find Death, right?" She questioned. "That is after all what you sold your soul to Crowley for... correct?"

She happily planted herself on top of the desk with her legs crossed elegantly in front of her. She sighed woefully as she took in all the cheap liquor that surrounded her before snapping her fingers and within a second a bottle of red wine appeared in one hand and in the other a large wine glass. She poured herself a drink and set the bottle of wine on the desk behind her never letting her eyes leave the hunter in front of her.

Out of the Boxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें