Chapter twenty four.

"... billionaire and the youngest man to be ranked twelveth on the Forbes list of the richest entrepreneurs this year ; Mr. Bucks Zimba Thomson has boosted his reputation yet again even after creating an image of the perfect family man by settling down with the beautiful Ms. Rita Luma in what evidences have proved to be a love filled marriage. The billionaire this time, showing unquestionable evidences to reveal serious crimes such as : associations of  the world's most dangerous criminal group , an illegal manufacture of a bomb, contract that sealed the assassinations of past ministers of national security alongside activities of sex slavery committed by the people we least expect. People we actually look up to... Sarah Rubadiri will cover the rest of the story, "

The screen showed a handcuffed JoJo being dragged in front of a tall building by men in blue then it flickered  and focused on an African American woman the name Sarah Rubadiri plastered on the below screen before the camera shifted across her to Bucks . They were both seated facing each other arms resting on the table between them.

"...sir can you repeat what you have just told us in public domain ? "

Bucks smirked , " of course, I can. "

" Sir , please go on , "

" My name is Bucks Zimba Thomson, husband to my lovely Rita Luma. An entrepreneur by profession. You might wonder why I bring this to the media house instead of running to the authorities, the reason is simply because ...sadly they've been compromised. The following are evidences , information of crimes and the men behind it. Men that we're supposed to look up to in the society but sadly they are the perpetrators of this injustice that they were hot on my wife's trail like a hound thirsty for blood...

"...this is simply because for some reason a man called Connor  Amadi who is my wife's late father happened to know about their activities and he immediately became a threat. So they killed him , killed his  wife  to  be , captured his brother- in - law to be ; Uncle Ben Luma Angre and immediately took over his company. By the grace of God this man had these evidences documented and hidden for his offspring to find which was  successful very much to their displeasure . By the grace of God my wife survived till this day because her mother hid her and sacrificed her own life that her daughter may be safe. I plead for justice that the nation will not see these atrocities and keep quiet. Let justice prevail..." Bucks then spread the documents in his hand on the table in front of him.

The screen zoomed on each of them , the reporter reading every details and the names signed at the back of each document.

" The entire state has seen, the head of state has seen for this was the only way our voice could be heard. As you all know I am influential but we shall all come to a consensus that these men mentioned, some we know of and some not , are much more powerful than I. Therefore, I seek justice for the innocent blood that was spilled , my wife's late parents and all those who have suffered in their hands, "

The huge screen  showed another scene and grey eyes watched as the events unfolded fast. The screen divided into five segments showed different men , some being dragged from their homes and some being pushed by men in blue, no doubt officers. Her mouth hang open when the highest rank officer was also handcuffed and pushed into a police car.

A picture of JoJo alongside five other men appeared on the screen and Zara could tell the men had to be at least of sixty years of age apart from JoJo who seemed in his early forties.

"...as the arrest of this wicked men that decided to use power for their own gain because they felt above the law , is currently on implementation as per the direct order of the minister of  interior and coordination of national security, we hope that justice will finally be served. "