Chapter 9

Edited.

Nephertiti's POV

The car ride to his house was so full of sexual tension I wasn't surprised that as the door was shut he pushed me up against it and started kissing me. "Up, bed, now," I moaned. Fuck, I couldn't even form a good sentence.

Somehow understanding me, Xander lifted me up and put my legs around his waist and his hands under my thighs. Lips still latched, we bounced up the stairs and to his bedroom. Flipping him around, he landed on the bed with me on top of him. Breathing heavily I said, "Remember what I taught you? Now would be a good time to use it." Taking off his shirt, he nodded and complied.

Bringing my head down, he gently kissed my lips. His other hand roamed over my body, stopping at my breast. I lifted my hands over my head, pulling my shirt off. This time he didn't look nervous, he looked quite confident.

Without hesitation, he latched on to my nipple, sucking and nibbling. Giving its twin attention, his circled my other nipple, rolling it between his fingers. "Damn, I'm a good teacher."

"Clothes, off," he commanded. Oh my, I liked this side of him. Obeying him, I did just that and was left naked. Taking off his jeans and boxers, he then reached down to my aching heat and placed his thumb on my clit; rubbing lightly.

"Oh fuck, Xander," I whimpered. Adding a finger, then two, he pumped in and out of me; curling them. As he hit my G-spot, I wailed holding his hand. "Wait, I want us to come together."

Positioning my centre above his tip, I looked him in the eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel obligated to do this." Clutching my hips, he whispered, "I love you and I've been so sure about anything in my life."

With my hands on his shoulders, I sank down on his stiff, waiting cock. None of us could hold in our moans. Xander was squeezing my ass so hard I was sure it would leave marks behind despite my dark skin. With half-open eyes Xander moaned, "You feel so good, Neph." Lifting my body up again, I slammed down onto him repeatedly, breasts jiggling. Putting my hand flat on my chest, I moved my hips in a circle, riding him.

Taking me completely off guard, Xander took control. Getting on top of me, he held my legs apart and slowly entered me. Sliding back in, he made love to me faster than before. And Holy Mother Mary. I had to wonder if he was really new to this or not because he was beating up this pussy like he was in the game since birth.

Feeling myself reaching the peak of climax I gripped the sheets tighter. "I'm coming, Xander."  Seconds after, I felt myself being filled to the brim with warm liquid. Good thing I was on birth control then. Dropping back on the bed, we looked at each other.
"That was.." I trailed off.

"Mind-blowing? Extraordinary? Amazing? I-I didn't know how good making love would feel. I'm glad my first time was with someone I truly love," Xander said.

"I love you too, now let's go clean up." After showering, we went back to bed. Putting his hands around my waist and holding me closer, Xander whispered, "I am so happy I met you." Looking up, I kissed him softly, "So am I."

~~~

I woke up feel like I was the shit, thanks to my baby, and to the amazing smell of bacon and eggs. Walking to the bathroom, I did my business, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Following my nose to the smell, I found myself in the kitchen, faced with an amazing view.

A shirtless Xander. He couldn't see me so I enjoyed the view while it lasted. I loved the way his back muscles clenched, the little freckles decorating his skin and his ass. Sweet baby Jesus he has a great ass. Finally sensing my presence, he spun around, giving me an even better view. I wanted to fuck him there on the kitchen table. I wanted to lick chocolate of his abs. And don't even get me started on that V-line.