I zip up my bag and fall on the bed next to him, balancing my chin on his chest while he plays with tendrils of my red hair, his other hand caressing my back. "I hope they accept me one day," he says, kissing my nose. "Even Eric seems to hate me more each time I see him."

"My mum loves you, it's just my dad. And Eric is a douchebag."

He laughs. "It still sucks."

"I know." Moving forward, I press my lips to his. "Love you," I say, my hands sliding up to his shoulders, yelping as he yanks me on top of him, holding the back of my head so our lips touch.

"I love you more," he replies with a grin, biting down on my bottom lip and sucking it. "Would it be inappropriate of me to rip your clothes off right now? He did say we had two hours."

I raise a shoulder as he leans back to look at me, smirking, and flipping us so he's hovering above me. "Probably." I giggle, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him down to me. "But I want you to," I whisper against his lips, and push myself against him, feeling him hardening, making me suck in a breath and meet his slow movements.

He grabs the bottom of my hoodie and whips it over my head, discarding it on the floor. I whimper as his hand pushes into the material of my bra, grasping a handful, rolling my nipple between his fingers while his mouth devours mine.

A knock on the door makes us both jolt upright, breathless. "Fucking hell," Robbie groans out. I fix the strap of my top and shimmy off the bed, opening the door to see Eric, standing impatiently, hands clasped in front of him with his shoulder against the doorframe.

"What?" I snap, narrowing my eyes at the most annoying man in this house.

His room is on the top floor but always insists on using the bathroom on mine, banging into me in the hallway with our towel-clad bodies. I've honestly questioned my dad many times about Eric, having umpteen girls over while I try to muffle out the noises with a pillow over my face, drowning out the screaming, the begs for him to go harder, faster, and...

"Move your arse before your dad sends me in there to break up your little session with Robert and drag you to one of the cars." He looks me up and down with disgust, rolling his eyes dismissively at my flushed appearance before walking towards the spiral staircase. "Don't take the piss, Dan. I mean it."

I slam the door as hard as I can.

"He really is an arsehole, isn't he?" Robbie hands me my hoodie from the floor, fixing himself in his boxers. "And why does he always insist on calling you Dan? No one calls you that. It's an ugly name."

Before I can scold him, a heavy fist batters the door once more. I let out an enraged growl, swinging the door open. "What?"

I don't even get the chance to dodge Eric's grip on my arm, yelling at Robbie to hurry up as he pulls me down the stairs. Everyone is running around in chaos, screaming, grabbing their suitcases lining the hallway, and heading for the front doors.

"Eric, what's happening?"

I panic, everything is in slow motion, the mixture of cries and screams has me lost. Robbie appears next to me with my bag, his eyes wide, face white as he watches everyone scamper into the cars in front of the entranceway.

Eric throws me into one, buckling me up with rushing hands as Robbie climbs in. I flinch as he grabs my wrist, looking at me with fear in his eyes. "It'll be alright, okay? I'll get us there." I nod at whatever he's talking about, gulping as he rushes to the driver's seat. As soon as my dad gets in the passenger side, he quickly reverses away from the other cars, speeding down the road with a screech of the wheels.