Bonus Chapter #2

All the Jedi gathered in the largest training hall the order had. Masters, Padawans, Knights, even the younglings gathered.

The 3 other Lords Of The Sith stood on the side line awaiting the events to take place. They also force called the Minor Lords along with some Princes and Princesses to watch and record.

A temple guard stood up.

"Rules are basic force push and pull. Fighters ready? Proceed." The guard shouted.

Anakin or Lord Konaruta activated his blade and circled. Kit Fisto rushed him with his signature form one. Simple parrys and jabs. Master Undili snuck up from behind hoping to get a cheap shot. But on the down swing.....he caught it.

Lord Konaruta was holding the thousands of degrees blade with his bare hands. Everyone was shocked and even impressed at such raw power. He force pushed her away and took her lightsaber to better combat Kit Fisto. He knew that Fisto has a hard time adapting to duel weilders on the spot. Using this he got passed his defense and force pushed him away.

"I have no intention on killing you two." He announced throwing the lightsaber away and focusing on Mace. With that statement Mace had an idea.

Mace used the force to destroy the glass skylight. Many shards of glass fell from the ceiling. He then gathered several in the air and shot them at Lord Konaruta who easily dodged. He then noticed that it was heading for two younglings. He immediately took of and was now infront of the quivering Younglings.

The shards penetrated his skin, chest and stomach and armor with a sickening crunch and squish.

"Are you....okay." he said gulping down his own blood.

"Y-yes sir. Thank you." The girl said.

"Thank you sir." Said the other girl.

Everyone gasped at the damage inflicted and who inflicted it.

"Anakin!" Shouted Bo Kataan.

"My Lord are you okay?" Asked a prince.

"I'm...okay. he's not." He said looking at Mace.

He ran to him with lightsaber activated. A clash of lightsabers worthy of The Duel Of The Fates. He then kicked the Jedi in the chest and spoke, "I was going to spare you. Not anymore."

He plunged his saber into the chest of Mace Windu.

"The winner is Lord Konaruta." Shouted the guard. Silence.

Anakin grabbed the piece of glass in his chest and pulled it out. Then the one in his stomach. Then he collapsed.

"Anakin!" Shouted his friends running to him. They ran to the amn and threw of his helmet.

"Ani. Please alright." Whispered Bo.

"IS THIS.... WHAT THE JEDJ STAND FOR. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE....YOU TRY TO KILL THEM. WHERE WAS THE THREAT THAT WE POSED. YOU CAME TO OUR HOME. KILKED OUR PEOPLE SO WE FOUGHT BACK." Shouted Lord Kotaku ready to fight.

"Calm down Quin." Said his girlfriend.

"Yeah Quinn. Calm down. You think that could kill me. Force healing is very useful" Said Anakin.

"Oh thank God your alright."

"Of course." He said rising to his feet.

"We will take our leave now. Good day." He said but was stopped.

"Wait." Shouted the two girls he saved.

"Can we come with you?"

"Me two." Said Luminara.

"If your sure. Hold onto one of us. Anyone else?"

5 Jedi including, Depa Bullaba, Caleb Doom, Galen Marek, and two others.

They teleported away. Never to be seen again