Chapter 1

It was an ordinary February night. I was walking home from school. With just a few blocks away from my house.

Suddenly, I heard a loud scream coming from the alley on the other side of the street. What the heck was that?!

"Get her!" someone yelled from behind me.

I need to get away from here. I started running. I heard a gun shot and tears started rolling down my face. I yelled for help. Oh my God....

I turned left and stopped in my tracks. Crap. Dead end. What am I going to do now?

I looked left and right. The dumpster. I can just hide behind it. I sat down and a second later, three muscular men appeared around the corner. Please don't see me, please don't see me.

"Where did that little b*tch go?!" Who are you calling a bitch?!

" I don't know." said the man on his right side.

After a couple of minutes I stood up. I think they left. Nope, I was wrong. I screamed. He has a freaking gun! I closed my eyes and tried protecting myself with my arms. There was a loud thud. My eyes shot open and I looked down at the ground. The man was unconscious. What just happened?

I ran over to the other side of the street, constantly looking behind me in case someone was following me. No one did.

I tripped over something and a sharp pain shot through my leg and I fell down. I heard someone coming and I tried getting up, but I couldn't. I turned my head, hoping to see who it was. Something heavy hit the back of my head. I gasped. And, then.... The darkness swallowed me.

-----------------

Hey guys! So, I finally started ti edit this book. I'll try to fix the crappy chapters as fast as I can.

Sara