•Chapter 15•

A/N: This is gonna be really different from the show... You'll understand when you get there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally's P.O.V

Just another boring day of being sick.

Can I die now?

Well I already know the answer to that.

"NO"

Why is it that I have to go through so much pain, am I going to get a reward for the most miserable life; well besides slaves and Jews.

Stupid asthma, stupid sickness, stupid block D, stupid father, stupid life! What if I didn't went to my cell that day. What if I stayed with Carl? Well I wouldn't be in here!

Well it couldn't get any worse? Could it!?

"AH!" Some one scream; the universe loves proving me wrong! "Stay in your cells!" Hershel yell soon walker groans were heard. I know Hershel told us to stay in our cells but there's kids out there.

Right before I could leave my cell I collapsed. No, please not now! "Her- *Cough* *Cough* HERSH- *Cough* *Cough*!" I yelled as I started coughing up blood. More like throw up.

"Hershel!" Glenn said as he pushed me to my side.

Carl's P.O.V

"So how are you feeling?" Dad asked as we repaired the fence, and here we go.

"I'm fin-" I said but soon cut off.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

That came from the prison. I drop the big log and dash towards the prison ignoring dads calls. If Hershel is the one pulling the trigger then the people with the sickness must have all turned at once. Sally doesn't have a weapon on her.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Every step I took closer to the screams my heart raced. I reached the door to find it lock. "Fuck!" I cussed as I heard more gun shots. "Move!" A voice said as I turn around to see Maggie with an axe.

As Maggie tried to open the door like that I went to find a different way. I looked around finding a room, there was a chair or two and a window connecting to the cell with Sally.

I picked the chair up and smashed against the window before it shattered into pieces. "MAGGIE!" I yelled as I climbed through the window. I quickly looked around and saw Sally on the floor coughing up blood.

"Sal!" I cried as I ran towards her stabbing a walker or two with my pocket knife. I fell to my knees when I reached her, pulling back her hair. "HERSHEL!" I cried as her face was turning blue.

There was fear surrounding her and I knew I couldn't do anything for her.

Hershel came moments later. He placed a tube in her mouth soon connecting a air bag to it. Her squirming soon stopped as she gave in and relaxed.

"Your father is going to be piss when he finds out your here." Glenn said as I placed her head on my lap.

"I'm not scared of him, I'm already scared of her when she wakes up! I have no idea what to say to her." I said as I watch her face turn back to it's original colour.

~~~

Daryl and the others came back with the medicine. Sally woke up a couple of days later.

~~~

"Stupid ignorant boy!" She said as she slapped me. It didn't really hurt, I mean she worse earlier like a back hand slap and an uppercut; something like that.

"I swear if you do something stupid like that again I will shove my foot up your ass until your begging me to TAKE IT OUT!" She screamed. I look at dad who was still mad at me for ditching him. "Okay Sally I get it!" I said as I hesitated to hug her.

"No, you don't 'Get It'! You'll keep making stupid mistakes! I'll make stupid mistakes, everyone will keep making stupid." she said as she hugged back.

"I'm sorry." she whispered. "For what~" I said. "Tch, I said I'm sorry! What more do you want child!" She said pushing me away then walking away towards the fence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'M STARTING TO LOOSE IDEAS!!! I just want to get to the juicy parts!