•Chapter 3•

Sally's P.O.V

Suddenly warmth took over me body. "Next time you should bring a sweater." Carl said as I realized that he put his sweater on me. "Thank you." I said. He joined me on top of the table. It was quiet for a while.

It wasn't awkward it was comfortable.

"Hey Sally," Carl spoke up. "Yes?" I said. "I'm going on a run later and I was wondering if you would like to come with me!" He said. "Sure!" I smiled.

~Later the Day~

I packed my bag and grabbed my twin set guns that were loaded with ammo. I put extra ammo in my pockets. Hershel did a quick check up on me on my scars and stuff.

Then I waited for everyone else. "Hey Salster!" Carl said as he joined me. "What up with the name?" I asked. "Well..." he said as he held the 'e' for a couple of seconds.

"I thought since we're gonna be bests friends now, we should have nicknames for each other!" He said, "So I gave you Salster (Sal-ster)!" I sign. "Anything but that!" I said as he laughed.

"Okay okay, give me a nickname that I won't like." he said. Well that seems fair. "He hates when you call him Carlos!" Rick said as himself Michonne, Dayrl, Glenn, and Maggie joined us.

I looked at Carl. "No!" He said. I smiled, "Yes," I said, "I thought since we're gonna be best friends now, we should have nicknames for each other." I said. He looked at me as everyone started laughing.

Soon we got into two cars. One with me, Rick, Carl, and Daryl and in the other car with Michonne, Glenn, and Maggie.

I looked out the widow as we drove away from the prison. It happened too quick. Everything just change jut like that. "Salster, are you okay?" Carl said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine, Carlos." I said giving a reassuring smile and for once I'm not lying. I am fine and happy. The car stopped moving as we pulled to a large (I mean HUGE) Walmart.

Why Walmart? I mean it should be abandon and nothing should be in there. Beside the toys, art supplies and similar things like that..

"If any of you are in danger call out for help. Got it." Rick said sternly as we nodded our head and got out of the car.

Daryl knocked on the glass a couple of times to see if there's any walkers in there. Pft, it is a big place so I'm pretty sure there'll be walkers in there.

Suddenly a walkers face popped up scaring me a little. Usually when I kill them father doesn't give me a weapon. I have to figure it out myself.

"Kay, let's go!" Daryl said as we all made our way to the entrance. We didn't want to make a lot of noise so we grabbed our knifes, except for Daryl.

About 30 walkers were running (well speed walking) towards us.

We charged at the walkers killing them all. Once they were all dead(er) we 'shopped' and looked for things to eat.

"You guys can wonder around if you'd like!" Rick said as Carl got a shopping cart. I put my knife in my shoe. "Jump in Salster!" He said as I sat in the cart.

"Carlos, do you think there's still art supplies left!?" I asked. "Probably." He said as he started to push that cart to the art section.

"No way!" I said jumping out of the cart. "It's like someone organized all of this!" I said as I looks at some sketch books.

Carl's P.O.V

I looked at her as she ran around looking at the art supplies. Once and awhile she'll put something in the cart. I smiled as I watched her.

"Hey Carlos, don't you like these comics?" She said as she passed me a RARE Captain Boom comic one that I don't even have.

"EEEEH!" I squealed as she suddenly bursted into laughters. "You sound like a girl!" She laughed. "What ever!" I said as I flipped my hair as I walked away sassily.

"Hey do you hear that?" Sally asked. I looked at her confused. She pulled out her gun as I pulled out mine. "CARL!" She scream as she pulled her trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: PART TWO!!! Part three next chapter!!!