•Chapter 9•

Carl's P.O.V

I felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest and back in. I'm scared,I'm not scared of dying here. I'm scared of her dying here. I know what he can do to her. Not giving a shit about his own daughter. Just hang in Sally, were coming.

"Ready?" Dad asked as everyone nodded their heads. We entered Woodbury. "Michonne you know the way." Dad said letting her take the lead. We followed her through the halls of the "basement" of Woodburry.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer to us. I raised my gun and put my finger on the trigger. As soon as the person turn on the corner we were all ready and position. I saw blood dripping and making patterns on the floor.

I slowly walked to the corner avoiding dads calls. I turned around to see Sally. "Holy Shit!" I said as I put my gun away. "Shu-Shut up." She said before passing out. "Dad!" I said as I picked her up.

How can he do this to his own daughter. "Son of a Bitch." Daryl said as I looked as her. She had a fucked up left eye, I mean it's really fucked up. More fucked up then Ed's eye. "Dammit let's go." I said as I got up.

She had glass in her arm and many bruises. I honestly have nothing to say. "HEY YOU!" I looked to the right and saw some guys running towards me and Sally.

I held her close to me. Not wanting to lose her.

Gunshot were heard and I started running. "THROUGH HERE! GO! GO! GO!" Michonne yelled as we ran out side. We found the cars and went in them to go back to the prison.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

I looked down at Sally, her green eyes that once held joy and hope is full of fear. "Hey Salster." I said as I stroked her cheek. "He-hey Car-Carlos." She smiled. I tried not to cry. Just to see her like this and her smiling.

"Don't-n't cr-cry." she said as she wipe the tears of my face with her bloody hand. "Just-st thi-think p-positive!" She said. "Lo-Look." She said as she pointed to the window. "Th-The sky-ky is so-o b-blue." I looked out the window.

"Th-there's a-a bun-bunny." she said pointing to the cloud the looked a lot like a bunny. "I see it." I said as I found a snow man. "Look there's a snow man." I said pointing to it. I felt her head move.

Well that was easy. I honestly thought there would be more blood and screaming with some death

"Hey Sally, stay awake just for a while more." I said as I shook her body. "B-But I wan-want t-to sleep-ep." She complained soon coughing up blood. She rested her head against my chest breathing heavily.

"DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!" I panicked. "HURRY UP!" I cried. We finally reached the prison and she stopped breathing. My eyes widen. "No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! SALLY WAKE UP!!!" I screamed.

"WAKE UP!" I screamed as I violently shook her body. "CARL!" Dad yelled as he pulled me away. Daryl took Sally in to see Hershel. "NO! THIS IS ALL A DREAM!" I yelled as Dad held me back. "Dad, please tell me this isn't real!" I cried into his shoulder.

"Dad, she'll be fine right? Right?" I asked.

~~~

I woke up cuff to a bunk bed in a cell. Funny, I don't remember going to sleep. "Sally!" I said, "SALLY!" I screamed. Dad came running in. "Carl calm down." Dad said as I sat up. "No! Where's Sally!? I want to see her." I said. "Carl we need to talk." Dad said.

"No, please dad. I want to se Sally!" I said. "That's what we need to talk about!" He said. "She's okay. TELL ME THAT SHE'S OKAY!" I yelled at him. "She's fine, but." he said. "That means she's not okay!" I summon it up.

"No, no. She's sleeping. She's really beaten up and she needs you. She has and asthma attack and she's having trouble breathing. I need you to calm down." He said.

"Okay." I breathed out. He grabbed the keys and took the handcuffs off of me. I got up and started walking to her cell. As I approached her the wheezing and the struggle for air became louder.

I looked at her, seeing her struggle like this.

'Please Lord, I've never asked for something this big before but please, please help Sally. She's my life. I need her in days like these. I want to be hers for life. I want to have a future with her. Please Lord, help my Sally!' I prayed in my head.

"Hey Sally." I smiled as Hershel got up from a chair he was sitting on and allowed me to sit in it. "Try to take it easy. Calm down." I said holding her hand. And I thought the scar on her forehead was bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you enjoy your time with your family and hell of annoying siblings (if your an only child, then hope you have fun enjoying opening all of those presents!).

Xoxo Daniela!