•Chapter 2•

Sally's P.O.V

I saw him again.

His name is Carl. Carl Grimes.

He is pretty charming. Of course I met the rest of the group. I learned that Rick had a wife name Lori. She died giving birth to his daughter and Carl's sister, Judith.

Carl often talks to me but I'm too scared to talk to him. I'm afraid that he'll hurt me. Same with everyone.

I trust Michonne, Daryl, Rick, and Hershel. Daryl had always been careful around me. Hershel told Rick about my consequences and punishments.

I was with Michonne hanging out by the fence killing walkers. I like walkers better the bitters. "Sally, why didn't you came with me when I first asked you?" Michonne asked.

I chuckled, "who was gonna stay behind and stop them from getting to you?" I asked.

"But you shouldn't have done that. You knew what was going to happen to you," She said, "I should have just dragged you along with me. I could ha---"

"Michonne." I caught her off, "I'm fine, I'm just dramatized. That's all." I said as we stopped killing the walkers and headed back to the prison.

~Later that Day~

I looked around the prison's halls. Michonne went on a run with Dayrl, Gleen, and Maggie. So I won't be able to see them again till later. Hershel is taking a nap, don't want to bother him.

I hate Beth, she's such a girly girl. Judith, well she's too young. Carol, I don't really trust. Rick is somewhere. Then ther---

"Hey!" A voice said. I turned around to see Carl running towards me. I was about to run until he spoke again. "Sally please, please don't run! I promise I won't hurt you! You can trust me." He smiled.

I looked at him. "Pinky promise?" I said as I held out my pinky. "I pinky promise I won't hurt you!" He said as we locked pinkies.

"So your dad is the governor! I see why you would run away." He said as I laugh. "Yeah but he isn't the worlds greatest dad." I said. "No, he's the worlds worst dad ever." He said and that's where it all began!

~~~

"I had an older sister named Penny and I had mom." I said. "I had a mom but she died giving birth to Judith." he said as he played with Judith.

~~~

"When Penny died he took all the anger out on me. It's not fun being the punching bag." I said as he hugged me. I pushed away form the pain. "Sorry," I said, "body is still sore." he nodded.

Then we got up from the grass and went inside to eat.

~~~

"I remember my mom always protecting me." Carl said. "My mom did the same." I smiled. "But I was an ass with her." We said at the same time. We looked at each other for a moment then looked away.

I looked up at the clouds. "That one looks like your hat!" I said as I pointed to a cloud. He chuckled, "I see it!" He said.

~~~

"Favourite colour?" He asked. "Um... I would say blue and you." I said as we walked closer to my cell. "I would say brown!" He said as we finally reached my cell.

"Well, goodnight Carl!" I said. "Goodnight Sally!" Carl said as he walked away.

I got ready to go to sleep and went to bed.

"Wake up Sally!!!" A masculine voice said, then suddenly a wave of pain came across my back. "AHH!" I scream as I opened my eyes to see father. "Dad?" I said confused.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN AWAY!" He yelled as he tighten his grip on a whip. He hit me with the whip many more times.

But this time when I looked up I saw Carl, Michonne, Rick, Daryl, and Hershel hanging with walkers eating their insides. "NOOO!" I screamed.

I jolted awake, I looked around to see I was in the prison cell. I looked out of my small cell window and saw the set is about to rise.

I got out of bed and got ready then went outside. I sat on top of a table and held my knees close to my chest and thought, was it a smart idea to come here?

Probably wasn't. What if he hurts them? I know their in war. Which is stupid if you ask me. I honestly don't know why he's like this.

"What are you doing out here?" A familiar voice said. I looked behind me to see Carl. "May I ask you the same thing?" I asked. "I had a nightmare." He said. I looked at him. "Same." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Part one...

Part two will be the next chapter cause I don't want to make it so long to bored you guys to death!