POLICE STATION:

Chirag Rana came to Police Station, seeing him all salute him.

Chirag: come to my cabin now.

Inspector nodded his head said….

Inspector: one day I will die in this case for sure.

Chirag: I heard that, I want you to collect all the missing complaints, died in accidents, anything which is happened in that Forbidden Area of that Jungle.

Inspector gulped hearing this, he removed his sweat.

Chirag: thank your god that I am not sending you inside that Jungle to pick skeletons. Now go.

Inspector nodded and going out when Chirag said…..

Chirag: all files should be on table by tomorrow morning sharp 10. And don't curse me that not help you.

Inspector came out and started to call different stations for cases related to that Forbidden Area.

Chirag: how many year that Jungle hides secrets, today or tomorrow it get revealed.

---------------------------

AR OFFICE:

Khushi came to AR office to give lunch to her brother, this is her daily routine, because Aman eats only fresh food and that to warm food.

Khushi entered inside the AR OFFICE, she felt cold waves are flowing.

All staff is talking with smilingly to Khushi, they feels very good atmosphere whenever she visit AR office.

Arnav heard some sounds coming from down, he came and standing in front of glass wall and saw khushi coming inside and how his staffs are cheered up seeing like they heard some motivational session.

Arnav: what she doing here?

Khushi came up and crossing Arnav's Cabin to reach Aman’s Cabin and someone pulled her inside the another Cabin.

Khushi: who idiot pulled me like this, leave my hand otherwise I will kick your ass.

The person is none other than Arnav, he was shocked hearing her language.

Arnav: how can you talk like this?

Khushi turned and shocked to see Arnav, who's staring her shock + confusion on his face.

Khushi: if you pull a girl like this then she will use this language only.

Arnav: who said you that you're a girl, You're a Lady Gunda in form of girl.

Khushi: and you're Laad Governor in the name of human.

Their fight continue if Aman not entered inside the cabin and shocked seeing both arguing.

Aman: what's going on here? Khushi why you talking like that to Arnav?

Khushi: I came as usual, ask your friend.

Arnav: what she daily come to this office? Don't tell me she work here Aman.

Khushi: thank to God that I will not work here, otherwise Tumhara Dimag Thikane Laga Dethi [I will fixed your brain].

Arnav: see how she talk? How you adjust with her?

Khushi: how to talk then, you saw how your office staff work here?? Arre isse Achha Shamshan Ghaat Hai, Office Mein Shamshan Ghaat Ki Tarah Sannata Chaya Rehta Hai. [Cemetery is better than this, it's always silent like a Cemetery].

Arnav: that's called perfection, you will not understand, because Chudail only talk about their land Like you said Cemetery.

Khushi: you saw how he's talking with me?