Spiritual 22

Aarav came down and sat beside Khushi and sangeet ceremony is going on. He just staring Khushi, who's avoiding him.

Aarav: are you upset?? Sorry, I went out for some work, but I saw your dance, I love the song.

Khushi: thank you.

Aarav: why you sitting silently?? Are you OK?

Khushi rubbing her hands, Aarav was about to touch her when Khushi said “I am fine, just nervousness nothing else”. Aarav smiled and concentrating on dance.

Other side Arnav sitting silently and seeing something in his mobile when Shreya came to him.

Shreya: Hello ASR.

Arnav saw her and thought that why she came to him now, he just faked a smile and said, Yes.

Shreya: don't worry, I am not came to flirt with you, Khushi already warned me to stay away from you, I just came to ask you about Bridal Lehenga.

Arnav: it's there in my room, I will give you tomorrow morning.

Shreya: I need it now, because I have to arrange jewelry according to the design..

Arnav: oh!! OK then, I will tell Di, she will pass it you, that's OK for you??

Shreya: ya sure! Thank you.

Saying this she went inside from that place. Arnav is again seeing his mobile when Nani came to him.

Nani: Chote, everything will be ready Na? I don't need any mistake in this marriage.

Arnav just nodded and again seeing his mobile, Nani thought he's ignoring her, then she snatched his mobile.

Nani: here I am tensed regarding this marriage and you're busy in mobile?? How can you do like this Chote? This is your elder brother marriage.

Arnav angrily snapped back with anger “so what?? I am doing my work properly, so don't irritate me, if anything happens tomorrow in this marriage then it will be only because of Your lovely Aarav”. Nani was Shocked hearing his outburst and said “ don't talk rubbish, after so many years he came back and you're saying like this??”.

Arnav: don't raise my temper, you very well know what I will do in anger, so better keep your Aarav matter away from me, now give my mobile back”.

When he said this all guests are seeing them, Khushi also shocked hearing his high pinch voice. In his anger his eyes became red. In anger he went out from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARNAV'S ROOM:

Arnav standing in pool area, he's controlling his anger, and talking seeing sky “Why you gone leaving me alone Maa?? No one cares for me here, only Aarav matters to them, I am not at all existing in their life”. Arnav closed his eyes and gulped all his sorrows, when he felt someone is standing behind him.

Arnav: please Di, I am not in mood to talk about this, leave me alone.

Khushi: what??? Di??

Arnav was surprised hearing Khushi's voice, he turned and saw her.

Khushi: I looks like Di for you?? For your kind information you're elder to me.

Arnav: Girls always hide their age, by the way what Lady Vampire doing here??

Khushi smilingly said “ what to do, I am hungry and no one ready to give their blood to me, so I thought maybe you can help me”.

Arnav smiled hearing this and said “I can't help, maybe your Vampire help you”.