Spiritual 38

Chirag: why you called me here?? What they think about us??

Anjali: you're a inspector and scared seeing my brother?

Chirag: that's different Anju, I heard Khushi saying Arnav to arrange our engagement soon.

Anjali: hmm, Chote is feeling guilty, that's why I said OK.

Chirag: Guilty?? But why??

Anjali: he promised me that he will not marry until I marry, but situation turned different, he married Khushi before me, he thinks he broke his promise.

Chirag: oh!! Engagement is fine then, they're cute couple.

Anjali: ya, they're perfect for each other, I will inform Khushi to start arrangements.

Chirag nodded his head and both came down, Aarav heard whatever they talked. He's fuming in anger hearing cute couple.  Chirag and Anjali came to Khushi who's arranging their clothes in their bedroom.

Chirag: Khushi, can we come inside??

Khushi: arre, Jiju why you asking like that?? Come.

Chirag smiled and came inside, Anjali is feeling hesitate to say Khushi. Khushi saw them seeing each other.

Khushi: you both want to say something?? Why you hesitating Di.

Chirag: I think she's shy, we're ready to get engage. 

Khushi is surprised hearing this, she saw both and smiled.

Khushi: really?? I am so happy for both of you. But why you not said to Arnav?? You know he will be super happy hearing this News.

Anjali: how I tell him that I want get engage?? It's awkward you know.

Chirag: you're right person, above all now you have equal rights on this family and better half of ASR.

Anjali: you know I feel free around you, so you inform Chote about this OK??

Khushi: sure Di, I will inform him and soon we will arrange engagement.

Chirag and Anjali smiled and came out from their bedroom. Khushi smiled and searching for Arnav when she bumped with Aarav.

Khushi: Sorry.

Aarav saw her happy smile, he know why she's happy, after all her sister in law getting engaging soon. Before she move Aarav said “Khushi”. Khushi turned towards him and seeing him to say.

Aarav: you're fixing everyone life except me, don't you think about me?

Khushi: if you have anyone in your life then tell me I will fix your life also.

Aarav: the girl who spoiled my life talking about fixing my life?? Leave it, otherwise your husband think that you're interested in me still now.

Khushi folded her hands across to chest and said “you know before marriage I said OK to you only because you looks like Arnav. But you're not Arnav, there is lot of difference between you and him”.

Aarav: you said OK to me only because I am looks like Arnav!!! That means, you liked him before me?

Khushi: don't know, past is past, I always live my life in present, my present is my husband Arnav Singh Raizada, I think you should move on.

Saying this Khushi came down, Aarav seeing her from upstairs, Arnav saw them talking, he didn't heard what they talked. Khushi came to him smiling and hugged him.

Khushi: you know Di and Chirag Jiju is ready to get engage, they told in front of me few minutes back.

Arnav is happy hearing this, he hugged her tightly and lifted her little up and twirling around. This is for Aarav who's staring them from upstairs. Aarav smiled and just signaled Arnav as “You Both Looking Super”. Arnav nodded his head.