Spiritual 2

Aman is sitting in corridor and thinking about what Khushi said him in the morning.

Aman: [self-talk] what if that Vampire smelled Khushi's fragrance??? I heard if they smell human blood then they can easily find that person. But one thing I am not understanding…. Why that Vampire not harmed anyone.

Hope he's not come behind Khushi. If he come then Khushi is in danger.

He's in deep thought when Garima Gupta came to him and placed her hand on Aman's shoulder.

Garima: Sheru [Aman's pet name] what happened??? You sitting here alone?? Where is your Pagal sister… today no sound is coming from her room.

Aman: she went college Maa… today her documentary submission is there.

Garima: Rony[ Khushi's friend] called early morning and asking is Khushi is OK or not??

Aman: yesterday they struck in some place….. so he thought you will scold her…. That's why maybe he asked like that.

Garima: oh OK… now get up, you don't wanted to go office today?

Aman: I will leave now.

--------------: :--------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Aarav is sleeping peacefully when he heard Aarthi song. He sat up hurriedly and closed his ears…. It's not possible for him to hear this. he’s scratching his ears to stop this sound.

He angrily seeing the flowercase and it's automatically fell down. Hearing this Anjali stopped the Aarthi and came running to Aarav room which is closed.

Anjali: Aaru!!! What happened?? What this sound???

Aarav opened the door and Anjali came inside the room and saw flower vase fell down.

Anjali: how this happened??? I kept this securely???

Aarav: don't know Didu.. new maybe from wind it's fell down…

Anjali started to smell something making faces.

Anjali: what this smell?

Aarav: smell? Which smell?

Anjali: I don't know but it's some blood smell.

Aarav was shocked to hear this…. He started to think what happened yesterday night.

*FLASHBACK START*

Aarav is hungry because he not eaten anything from 10 days… he want human blood to eat… once he have then he can stay 1 month without food. But seeing human he can't control.

It was midnight and he came out of the mansion. When he was going he saw a security guard roaming in front of office.

In blink of eyes the guard is in Jungle with Aarav.

Guard: who are you???? Why you took me from there????

Aarav: to eat you what else? I need your blood and I will have.

Guard: who are you???

Aarav: you didn't heard a Vampire leaving in Forest??

Guard is seeing him with horrified expression.

Aarav: I am The Vampire!!! King of this forbidden forest.

Guard is running and Aarav laughing loudly…. He ran and ran but in seconds Aarav is in front of him.