Spiritual 8

Arnav is going when Khushi called him and said……

Khushi; don't think this Sindur fell on me and I became your wife. That's not possible in this birth.

Arnav: [smirking] Kaun Chudail Se Shaadhi karta hai?? [Who marry a witch???]

Khushi: Rakshas

Arnav: Chudail.

Both glared each other angrily and gone opposite direction.

Arnav: [self-talk] how mad this girl is?? Don't know how Aman handle her. Morning, morning my mood is spoiled.

Khushi: [self-talk] Laad Governor, what he thought about me, always say me as Chudail. Don't know how Aman Bhai handle him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Khushi came back from Temple blabbering something when Garima saw her coming.

Garima: what happened Khushi?? What's this??

Khushi: some idiot bumped with me and this Vermillion fell on me. And please don't start saying that he's my husband.

Garima: what?? Are you sure you're fine?? Because I don't understand what you saying??

Khushi: leave it.

Garima: I just saying that, this is symbol of Santoshi MAA or say green signal to you.

Khushi: [confused] what?? Green signal??

Garima: yes for marriage, your Santoshi Maa gave you a green signal.

Khushi: don't try to fool me, you can tell me directly that some boy's side people coming to see me.

Garima: yes, my daughter is so intelligent, see how she get to know what I wanted.

Khushi: [ taking long breath] what time they're coming??

Garima: evening.

Khushi: fine, I will be present.

Saying this she bid bye to her mother and went to her college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR FASHION HOUSE:

Arnav entered inside the office and all staff seeing him only, he is walking with anger like he will eat someone today.

Aman saw him like that and came to his cabin.

Arnav: what happened Aman??

Aman: same here, what happened to you?? Why this red patches on your clothe??

Arnav: one stupid girl spoiled this.

Aman: what?? Girl?? Seriously Arnav?? Must say she have guts to face Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: [slowly] why not, after all she's your Sister.

Aman: what?? You said something??

Arnav: leave that and tell me what you have information.

Aman: nothing Arnav, I tried a lot but there is nothing, we don't know where Aarav was from last 5 years.

Arnav: how is that possible Aman?? He must be somewhere on this earth right??

Aman: yes but in this case we didn't get anything about his past life.

Arnav: OK leave it, I will think what to do about this.

---------------: :-----------------

EVENING:

Khushi is standing outside of college and waiting for auto to come, but it's already late because of her extra class.