Spiritual 24

Aman is still tensed thinking about Vampire, he's chewing his nails when Garima saw him.... nking about Vampire, he's chewing his nails when Garima saw him.

Aman is still tensed thinking about Vampire, he's chewing his nails when Garima saw him...nking about Vampire, he's chewing his nails when Garima saw him.

Garima: control yourself Aman, don't lose. I know you sensed Vampire, but he's not here and after knowing you're here then that Vampire not enter inside this mansion.

Aman: I know Maa, I am in control, don't worry about that.

Garima: thank God no one know about you being a WEREWOLF.

Aman: Arnav know that I am WEREWOLF.

Garima was Shocked hearing this when Aman said “he know everything Maa, don't worry he's safeguardian for me”. Garima just nodded because this is not right time to talk about this.

Other side Nani is seeing Arnav only, every single person is praising him and talking with him giving respect to him, no one know who Aarav Singh Raizada is in the crowd. All came only because of Arnav. Nani is thinking that she will give every right to Aarav, whatever Arnav is getting respect today Aarav also be part of it.

All set, everyone is waiting for Bride to come. Arnav instructing wedding planner, he's doing all this only for one person and that's Aman, for him he took every responsibility of this wedding. Anjali came to Khushi's room to take her down.

When Khushi kept her feet outside her room she felt rose petals in her feet. She was Shocked seeing Rose petal path from her room to wedding stage. Khushi is in awe.

Anjali: you see, these all arrangements are done by Chote, he's perfect. 

When they're getting down from stairs rose petals falling on them till they reach to Mandap. Arnav came to them and asked to Anjali “Di, where is Aarav, you have to bring both at a time know? These arrangements are for both”.

Anjali: sorry Chote, in excitement I forgot, you take Khushi from here I will bring Aaru.

Arnav: what? Me? No way, you bring him they will wait here only.

Anjali: offo!! Chote some time you're too much. Just go with them.

Arnav just nodded and walking with Khushi and Shreya. All thought he's Aarav Singh Raizada. Rose petals are falling on them. This is the Royal welcome to the Bride and groom.

Anjali came to Aarav's room and shocked not finding him, she searched full room and he's not at all there. She came out and asked security to search for Aarav. Full one hour they searched every corner of RM. Here in Mandap Khushi's waiting for Aarav.

Anjali came to Arnav and informed that Aarav is Missing from the mansion. Arnav was Shocked hearing this, he came to Chirag and said see in CCTV. But Aarav is not at present in the RM.

Aman: is that Vampire done something to Aarav?? To stop this marriage??

Chirag: maybe, because we saw BAT. But if he done something then Aarav should be in mansion right? And no one saw him going out of this mansion.

Nani is crying knowing Aarav is Missing from his marriage, Khushi don't know what to do, she don't know anything about this matter still. All guest and relatives are started to talk about Khushi.

Guest: maybe he don't wanted to marry her that's why he eloped From his marriage.

Arnav used his all contacts but all went in vain, there is no trace of Aarav. Garima is crying bitterly knowing this.
Garima: everything is over, who will marry our Khushi Aman. This wedding will be call off.