Spiritual 27

Aman and Garima reached their home first, Here in RM Khushi came out from her room and going down when Aarav came in front of her. Khushi ignored him and came down.

Aarav: [self-talk] Fairy Princess, you totally avoiding me?? That's not going to happen.

At that time Arnav is coming down, he saw Aarav staring Khushi, he wanted to say something, but standing there silently. Aarav turned towards him and said….

Aarav: You said something about few days back you remember Arnav??

Arnav is thinking what he said? He's seeing Aarav confusingly when Aarav said “You said in front of Didu that, You're not Aarav Singh Raizada to snatch others things or place, but today you snatched most precious thing from me”.

Arnav: not yours, she's belong to me. And about snatching others things?? If that thing is belong to you then, it will come to you only in any situation. I think it's already written in my luck that Khushi as my wife, that's why today she's with me. You very well know Family pride is more important to me, leave it you will never Understand.

Saying this he came down, Aarav is seeing him angrily and said “She belongs to you?? I will see that who's belong to whom”. Saying this he came to his room.

Anjali saw Khushi and greeted her Good morning, Khushi smiled and side hugged Anjali and said “Good morning, Anjali Ji”.

Anjali: now you can call as Di, like your Husband call me.

Arnav came to them and said “don't give her more liberty, otherwise she will snatch you from me soon”. Anjali smiled hearing this.

Khushi: oh really?? I don't need to snatch, because I am Daughter in-law of this house, and everything belongs to me also, right Di.

Anjali: right, Khushi today's is your first day in this home, as a ritual, you have to cook something sweet today. After this you have to go your Maternity home for Phag-Phere Rasam OK?? Chote will drop you.

Saying this Anjali went out, Khushi came to kitchen and saw HP there. He informed her where they kept ingredients. Arnav came there and said..

Arnav: Lady Vampire, you know how to cook?? Because I don't wanted to Washroom continuously.

Arnav smirked and Khushi glared him and said “why you came here? Go I have to prepare dish, so don't disturb me”.

Arnav: you do your work, I do mine.

Saying this he came out from kitchen and sat in hall seeing his file. HP saw here and there and said to Khushi is “Bhabhi, Arnav Bhaiyya don't eat sugar”.

Khushi smiled and said “don't worry HP ji, I know he's diabetic. Many times I cooked for him seperate when I am in my home”. HP is happy hearing this and said “Thank god, someone at last came to this house to take care of Arnav Bhaiyya”.

Khushi felt pain, she don't know why everyone ignored Arnav, she peeped from kitchen to see Arnav and saw him reading some file. She smiled seeing him.

All came to have breakfast, Khushi made Gajar ka Halwa, because it's Arnav's favorite dish.

Anjali: wow!! See Chote your favorite dish, smell is so delicious, water coming in my mouth.

Nani: you know Chote is diabetic, how he will eat now??

Arnav felt Bad hearing this, how Khushi know that he's diabetic? He was about say something when Khushi said, “I know Nani, that's why I made Sugar free Halva for him separately, Don't worry about him, now I came na, I will take care of his every needs”.