×× :: The Quirk

AUTHOR'S NOTE
please read before continuing with this chapter ─

[ o n e ]
Heads up, lovelies! I decided on this Quirk way back in eighth-grade (which is like 4-5 years ago jfc) and only managed to edit it recently. It started off as childish and OP but I'm decently proud of its improvements now. ♥ And if you're still concerned, don't worry because Xandra is no longer an overpowered motherfucker.

[ t w o ]
The three sections "ELECTRICITY", "HEAT" and "ALLOY" are basically just a more detailed explanation of the quirk Conduction. And a "DRAWBACKS" section will also be written at the end to provide insight on the limitations of its various attributes as well as the Quirk altogether.

[ t h r e e ] 
The GIFs attached to this chapter does NOT directly represent the nature of the OC's Quirk. All are for visual reference and proper description will be provided through text.

[ f o u r ]
Disclaimer :: Visual references are taken from the animes Noragami, HunterxHunter, Ao No Exorcist, and Fairy Tail.

°°°

┌┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈*˖•✗┈┈┈┈┈┈┐

❝ It's not my fault I have such an electrifying personality~ ❞

❝ Get out. ❞

└┈┈┈┈┈┈✗•˖*┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┘

° ° °

〔 C O N D U C T I O N 〕

─ description

Xandra has the ability to conduct and manipulate fire and electricity through the pores of her skin and use them to enhance her strength and speed, respectively.