03 :: Eating Buns In The Halls & Kicking Kacchan In The Balls

Here we can see the author just going nuts with her chapter titles. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

〚 First Person POV 〛

Can you die from dehydration? You can, right? Because I'm seriously concerned for Izuku's well-being right now.

I sat criss-crossed on the ground, facing my childhood friend and smiling awkwardly as all the boy did for the past 10 minutes is produce tears and snot like it's no one's business. I wanted to hug and comfort the curly-haired ball of sunshine but I was afraid he'd actually collapse on the spot if I as much as touch him.

"Izu-kun... It's alright. You can calm down now...", I said, very gently putting a hand on his shoulder and using the nickname I made for him in hopes it would calm him down even a bit.

It fucking didn't.

The moment he heard the old nickname I gave him way back when we were little, big forest green eyes gloss up almost immediately and his lips started to quiver again. His cheeks were already tear stained and his nose had a little something dripping off it.

But to be completely honest... how can someone look disgusting and cute at the same time? Izuku looks like a little kid who got their candy taken or something.

While I, on the other hand, swear I remind people of a double-chinned asthmatic walrus when I cry.

"Okay, okay! That's it! No more crying, you adorable mofo!", I finally exclaimed, taking out my handkerchief and kneeling closer to Izuku. It was a good thing I dragged his ass here in the rooftop of else we would be everyone's 'To Watch' at the cafeteria. I cupped his cheeks in one hand, earning a stunned expression and a heavy blush from the soft-hearted male. I then proceeded to wipe his face dry, going as far as pinching his nose and saying "Blow.".

The green-haired boy was about to protest until I sent him a glare, placing my knee right between his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch. "Blow or I swear I'll make sure you'll never have the chance to become a baby daddy."

In fear of getting his genitalia squashed, Izuku eventually and very embarrassingly blew his nose into the cloth. I nodded in approval and gave the handkerchief to him, sitting back on my original spot.

Silence enveloped us for a moment as I watched Izuku take deep breaths to quiet down his sobs. He let out a hiccup which made me chuckle.

"You haven't changed at all, Izu-kun...I'm glad.", I sighed, smiling softly. My gaze fell on my lap, a warm and nostalgic feeling inside my chest. Words fall out so naturally, the comfort of being here again creating a sense of reassurance and safety that I haven't felt in a long time. I sighed, looking at my childhood best friend.