Chapter 6

6 years ago (Trainee Days)

~~

Tzuyu POV

I am now enter this JYP building. I am still amazed at the beauty of this building and the interior. I wandered my eyes and saw a few who looked like a celebrity and some actors/actresses.

Are you wondering why I am here? it's simple.

Flashback

I am now going to the dancing school where mommy enrolled me. When we arrived I thanked the driver before I got out of the car and went straight to the dancing room.

When I arrived, it looked like they were just starting, so I put my bag on the shelf before going to my place. I greeted my teacher with a smile and she did the same.

While we were practicing there was a knock on the door so we stopped and looked at the door. There we saw a man who was old but still handsome and had a beautiful body. The teacher approached him and they talked. Later the man came to me with a smile and talked to me.

"Hello I'm park jin young. Ceo of an entertainment in korea where i produce kpop groups and promote them all over the world." He said to me while smiling but I did not understand what he because he speaks their language so he smiled at me before turning around and called a woman who was also old but beautiful and she was white, the body is also beautiful.

Sir jin young told her something before the woman turned to look at me and translated into chinese of what he told me earlier.

"Okay i understand but what does that have to do with me?." I said while raising an eyebrow. The woman nodded again before looking at sir jin young and translated it in korean of what I said. He looked at me again with a smile.

"I saw your video dancing with your sister maybe. You have a potential so I came here to take you to korea and start the training. But before that I will watch you dance before I take you there okay?" He said and then the woman translated it again in Chinese for me to understand. After she said that I just nodded. He smiled at me again before turning around and sit on the chair there on the side.

We started the practice again while sir jin young was just watching us. After we practiced sir jin young came to me again with the woman earlier. "Your dance is okay but something still needs to be fixed. I will help you to be better at your dancing skill. Do not worry. I asked you for permission from your parents to allow you to come to Korea so I will take care of you okay?" He said to then I nodded.

End of Flashback

And that is why I am here in korea now, to start my training to be an idol. I was cut off from the thought when the staff next to me saying that we are here in the office sir jin young. I just nodded before he opened the door.

I entered the office while looking around at sir jin young's office. The size of his room is big. It's so clean and he had many picture frames hanging on the wall. All of the equipments are in the right place and the beauty of the interior. Black and white is the colour of his office. I also saw instruments there on the side.

I was stunned by the admiration of the room when I heard the voice of sir jin young. I looked to the left and there I saw him sitting comfortably in his swivel chair. He motioned for me to come so I approached his desk before he gestured me to sit down.

"Do you like the office?" He asked me while smiling. I just nodded. When i came here to korea sir jin young gave me korean lessons so somehow i know korean. "Hmm glad you like it, so anyways your training will start tomorrow along with your other co-trainees. For now, I will give you your allowance and your dorm okay?." I nodded again before he gave me the allowance and the dorm number and key. "Dont worry someone will accompany you to your dorm so you'll not be lost, and oh btw you will have a dorm mate so be good to each other okay?" He said and I nodded again. "You can go now." I thanked him before going out of his office.