Chapter 2

The door suddenly opened and revealed Elkie Unnie my childhood bestfriend.

"Uhm hello can i excuse tzuyu for a moment?"

"Oh sure tzuyu is right there at the corner, tzuyu someone is finding you" jihyo unnie said

I quickly stand up and say thank you to jihyo unnie before runinng to the door and hugged elkie.

"Yah what took you so long to visit me here?" I said while pouting

Elkie laughed "looks like you missed me huh? I'm sorry, i was busy at school and helping my parents in business so i'm kinda late to visit you"

"Hmm thats fine atleast you're here already in korea, btw where do you live? I can take you home later"

"I just rent a condo not far from here, but are you sure you will take me home, I mean is it okay with you? And  also with your other members"

"Thats fine i'm sure they will say yes, besides we have our own service so it will not be hassle okay?"

"Okay okay, its almost lunch time can we have a lunch later together?"

"Sure i'll just ask permission to jihyo unnie okay? Wait me here"

Elkie nodded and i immediately went inside the practice room and walk towards jihyo unnie who's resting at the corner.

"Uhm unnie, i'm sorry i cant join you guys later at lunch because i will have a lunch with elkie unnie, is it okay with you?" I nervously said to her because she's staring to me with blank face.

"Okay but be back before our practice okay?"

I smiled widely "hmm yes thank you unnie" i said and walked back happily to get my bag. But i stopped because sana unnie is sitting beside my bag staring at me or more like glaring?

"Where are you going tzuyu? You will not join us in lunch later?"

"Uhm no unnie i'll have my lunch with elkie unnie i'm sorry, besides i already asked permission to jihyo unnie she said yes"

"Ahh okay whatever have a good lunch" she said then stand up and walked towards dahyun who's sitting while playing her phone

Weird, she's acting strange lately. I just shrugged my shoulders and get my bag then walked towards the door and i saw elkie waiting for me.

"Hmm lets go?" I said and she nodded and we walked straight to the cafeteria.

Sana' Pov

Ughh what the hell is happening to me? I dont care if tzuyu have her lunch with that girl, but i swear i'm gonna kill that yoda when we get back at dorm. I'M NOT JEALOUS OKAY? I'M JUST IRRITATED BECAUSE OF THAT YODA UGHH.

"Sana unnie are you okay? Why are you frowning?" Dahyun said

"Uhh yeah i'm okay dahyunie i just remembered something that made me frown" i said while smiling

"Okay if you say so unnie" she said then go back playing with her cellphone.

I watched her playing her phone. For me even if it's just a side view, dahyun is still beautiful. From her nice jawline, pointy nose, thin lips and what makes her more attractive is her bubbly and energetic attitude that you'll not be bored if you're with her. But, I am still attracted to someone, and that is...

Tzuyu....

I remembered the days when we were still a trainee. We were so happy back then but one day it all change, she change...

Flashback

"Hey you know what guys, you and tzuyu look like a couple. And thats a fact okay, you two look good together" chaeryoung said jokingly to us