Chapter 1

Tzuyu's Pov

I woke up because of the sunlight from my window. I slowly sit down in the bed, but as soon as i do that i feel a pain in my chest AGAIN. I immediately get the medicine in my bedside cabinet and drink it and the pain finally fades away.

Its been what? 1 or 2 yrs since i found out that i have a Heart Disease. I just kept it as a secret from the Unnies so that they will be not worried especially Sana Unnie, or they will not be worried? and in fact maybe they'll be happy if they know that i have a Heart Disease. Besides, I'm just a burden in this group called TWICE.

Yes, I'm a member of this group since 2015. Aside from that,  Its been 3 yrs since i was happy, but as time goes by the happiness fades and also the members are acting cold to me. When we are at the dorm they're acting as if i dont exist. And the worst part is, Sana Unnie and Dahyun Unnie are happily flirting right in FRONT of me.

Sana Unnie...

The moment i saw Sana Unnie since we were still a trainee, what you call that love at first sight? Yes, i was star truck by her beauty. And I was more happy that Sana Unnie finally noticed me. We have been best buddies that they cant tear us apart. Some of our co-trainees said we're acting as if we were a couple. I was happy when they said that but that happiness fades away when Sana Unnie said we were just bestfriends.

Hurt right? Yeah, BESTFRIENDS. Damn that word. Everytime time i remember that scene its killing me as if someone is stabbing me at the heart. So right after that i distance myself to Sana Unnie and ignore her even though she's trying to reach out to me. If i saw her approaching me i will suddenly turn around and talk to the other trainees, when she's trying to make a conversation i told her that I'm busy.

But after a months of trying to ignore her, she finally gave up. The other trainees noticed it but they're just keeping their mouth shut. Sometimes i'm thinking if i did the right choice. Because ever since Sana Unnie gave up i saw her talking to Dahyun Unnie and it hurts me like hell. When i saw her smiling and laughing with Dahyun Unnie my heart is breaking into pieces. And a bitter smile came out from my mouth. And i said to myself "Its time to move on Tzuyu".

I get out in my bed and fixed it. After that i went straight to the bathroom to do my routines. I go out of my room and saw the unnies preparing table for breakfast. They are laughing as if there's no tomorrow. But something caught my eyes at the couch. There i saw Sana Unnie and Dahyun Unnie flirting and Cuddling each other. A tear is starting to form in my eyes so i immediately shook my head and avoided my gaze from them.

I walked to Jihyo Unnie who's busy preparing the utensils.

"Oh tzuyu you're awake. Could you please prepare the plates and the glasses."

"Okay jihyo unnie"

So i followed what jihyo unnie said to me. I prepared the plates and glasses and other utensils, right after that i called them for breakfast.

So as usual, they're talking and talking and laugh because nayeon unnie said a joke, while me i'm just eating silently and watch them being happy. Well thats fine with me, I'm happy as long as they're happy. They laughed again but this time its so loud that you could hear it outside, a small smile came out from my lips.

After we ate breakfast i volunteer that i will wash the dishes and they said yes. While i was washing, i hear my unnies giggles from the living room. "Maybe they're playing a game again" my mind said. But i stopped from washing because i feel a pain in my chest. I put down the plate that i'm holding and immediately ran to my room to drink my medicine.

I saw my unnie stopped from playing and probably they're thinking why i'm running and i'm such in a hurry but i didnt mind them and go inside my room. I get the medicine and drink it. But i stopped when i heard the door opened. I turned around and saw mina unnie staring at me worried. Wait what? Is that really real? Mina unnie is worried?