Chapter 19: Super Wronged!

Start from the beginning

“Archibad!”

Yang Yang was forced to flee and roared angrily.

The person who was yelled at, did not fluctuate and continued his calm teaching mode: “This training is timed. Don't try to end the training early by taking excessive attacks. Use your Soul Power, imagine it as a weapon in your hand and open it up as a barrier.”

Yang Yang was running right and left in the bug rain: “Change your model first!”

Archibald: “This model is more suitable for you. Your Soul Power perception is unstable and the extreme mode is more suitable for you to play. ㅡOh right, your time is half an hour. Every five minutes, the number of models will increase by one third.”

Yang Yang: “What?!”

Archibald: “Just in time, it's already been five minutes.”

As soon as his words fell, Yang Yang saw the bugs were quiet for a few seconds and then there were four more bugs in the middle of the room.

In the next second, all the bugs "jumped" again.

Yang Yang: “!!!”

Run-away-again.jpg

Monta: “...”

Monta looked at Archibald and couldn't help saying, “I think he's really afraid of bugs, is the child okay?”

Archibald: “It's okay. I used his test results to simulate the combat data. He can last at least 45 minutes.”

Monta: “...”

You're actually doing a combat simulation for this???

Well, he can see that for the sake of Yang Yang, this one is really "thoughtful". 

A quarter of an hour after the game started, the number of bugs in the room increased to 28 and Yang Yang finally failed to escape, and a bug that fell from the sky landed on his shoulder.

The weight of the simulation bug is very light, but the feeling of falling is very firm. The soft and wriggling tail feet scraped across the skin of his neck. It didn't hurt, but Yang Yang's scalp immediately exploded.

Yang Yang screamed for the first time since his rebirth: “Ah! Ah! Ah!”

At that moment, Yang Yang didn't know what to do. He only knew that the bug had fallen on him.

The bug had very long arms and was as thick a slice of bread!

It fell on him!!!

Yang Yang's brain went blank and the idea of ​​"refusal" invaded all his thoughts. Then he felt a force expanding from the inside out, rejecting everything around him!

Then.

"Bangㅡ! Boomㅡ!"

An invisible barrier centered on Yang Yang and it expanded rapidly. All the "non-self" things in Yang Yang's consciousness were pushed away from his "safety area" by this barrierㅡincluding Archibald and Monta, who were drawing the awaiting number of bugs.

The barrier was expanding too fast and the data of the bugs cannot withstand this counter burst of Soul Power, they exploded and disappeared.

Archibald and Monta are warriors with rich fighting experience. They immediately opened up a barrier with their Soul Power, but they underestimated the power of this wave from Yang Yang's outburst and they were forcibly pushed away for more than a meter.