Chapter 23: Movie night

Mulai dari awal

I chuckled and gently pushed her hand away. "Who said I was sad? I was never.. Sad."

"Its clear in your voice.. Applejack." Rainbow butted in, grabbing her beer from the desk to continue it. "You sounded like you actually wanted to do it."

"Shut yer trap Rainbow, Im fine!"

Sunset suddenly stood up and ran between me and Rainbow Dash, reaching out her hands to stop us from charging at each other.

"Woah now you two stop it! No more fighting!"

Rainbow arched an eyebrow at her. "Relax Sunshim were not fighting.." She added with a smirk. "Applejack was just want to feel real pleasure from me, thats for su-"

"Shut up Dash!" I yelled back, sounding angered.

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Rarity shouted as she slammed her beer bottle to the desk which created a loud noise that got all of our attention.

Me and Dash flinched at the sound along with the others. We then stayed silent for a few seconds to wait for Rarity's word.

Finally, Rarity broke the silence. "Ehem, we're changing the activity before this gets out of control."

"Agree.." Fluttershy replied in a shy tone.

Pinkie pie's smiled slowly faded. "So.. What game should we play now, Rarity?"

The purple teen smiled and grabbed the tv's remote control at the nightstand beside her. "This is not a game."

"Boring, I'll pass." Rainbow scoffed after she leaned to the wall with her arms still crossed.

"Let me finish Rainbow!' Rarity growled back. "Listen up ladies, our next activity for today is to watch a romantic mov-"

Yet again, Rarity was interrupted by no other than the drunk idiot. "BORING~" Rainbow sang in a drunk tone.

"Rainbow!" Rarity shouted at her.

"Romantic movies? Seriously, Rarity? I'll rather watch a kid's pony tv show than to see people fight, cry and make out in the end."

"If you don't wanna watch it then leave!"

"No." Rainbow pouted, acting kinda cute.

Rarity rolled her eyes. "Forget about Rainbow girls. Grab your drinks and seat over here."

We all agreed and followed Rarity's demand, seating at the space in front of her bed that faced the television in front.

Rainbow on the other hand just kept on leaning on the wall as she watched all of us cheer for the dumb Romantic movie.

But when I was about to take a seat next to Fluttershy, I was suddenly pulled back up by Rarity.

"Ah!" I gasped before turning around to see who it was. "Rarity what the hay?"

"You're gonna seat right beside me in the bed."

My cheeks blushed at the word. "W-what?"

"Of course your sitting with me in the VIP spot, darling" she cheered before seating down. "What are you thinking about now, Applejack?" Rarity continued, smirking.

"N-nothin'.. " I replied in a nervous tone in my voice. "Ah should be joinin' Fluttershy over there so-"

Before I could finish talking, Rarity suddenly covered my mouth with a pillow. "shush you!" She added, sounding excited.

"What movie shall we watch, Rarity?" Twilight asked as she turned the television on.

"Hm.." Rarity paused and thought of a response. "Oohh~ how about titanic?" The purple teen recommended.