Chapter Eight

"I'm home," Michael whispered in a loud tone. It was past midnight, and his son is most likely asleep since Luke didn't like the younger boy being awake past ten pm, but he never managed to get Ashton in bed before anyways. 

While the red haired boy was placing his guitar down and taking off his outer wear, the blond had plans for the night. He wanted to show and prove to Michael that he could not go three days without sex, no matter how hard he tried. Ashton was out for the night, staying over at his friend's who kept bugging Luke and Michael to let Ashton stay the night. Luke finally said yes; but it was just for the night. 

Laying on their bed was Luke, touching and feeling himself. If Michael wanted to bet that he could last so long without sex, Luke was going to show him he could not. Luke knew Michael was home, which was why he palmed himself harder, making him moan louder. 

Not expecting what’s happening on the other side of the door, Michael took a bite out of his apple and opened the door. He turned the lights on. He dropped the apple, and jaw. The sight of his boyfriend palming himself through his boxers caused him to twitch slightly. He wanted to look away to not get tempted but he could not. The way his fiancé’s cheeks were red, and the way the moaned drove him crazy. The feeling in his pants kept getting more uncomfortable by the second as he watched Luke touch himself.

“Michael,” Luke moaned out purposely. Michael could feel his knees go weak at the sound of his lover moaning his name out while he was touching himself. The temptation of going over there and doing something was eating him alive but he said he would not for a month and Michael needed to prove a point. He adverted his eyes away from his fiancé and walked towards the bathroom. Getting out of his clothes and putting a new pair of clothes on, he tried to keep his eyes away from Luke while leaving the room. He wasn’t going to fall for the boy’s trap. He walked to the living room and sat awkwardly. He wanted to do something about his boner but the house only had one room, excluding Ashton’s and he would never do anything in the little boy’s room. 

In the room, Luke huffed and stopped his actions. He needed Michael to lose the bet. He got up off the bed and followed the boy in the living room, smirking as he saw the older boy sitting there uncomfortably. Luke went and sad on Michael’s lap, kissing him roughly. Michael gasped, not expecting Luke to leave the room and follow. Luke took the opportunity and let his tongue in the older’s mouth. He moved his tongue around every inch of Michael’s mouth, not missing a spot. His hands were underneath Michael’s shirt, moving up and down the older boy’s back. Michael involuntarily moaned into Luke’s mouth, causing the blond to smirk. Both of them both knew that Michael is already going to lose at that point. Luke moved his hips against Michael’s, causing him to whimper. 

“Fuck, just do something,” Michael said, breaking the kiss.

Luke tsked and laughed. “So much for no sex,” he replied. 

Michael glared at Luke, but the younger boy only gave him an innocent look. Luke gave Michael’s nose a quick peck before skipping to their bedroom, leaving Michael and his boner in pain. 

- - - 

what's something you're proud of?

When I moved to Dubai, I was known as 'The Girl Who Likes All Time Low' and I was pretty proud.