Friday 12th

~

And why don't we rewrite the stars?

~

"Thank you, sir" Yoongi says before walking out of the Editor in Chief's office. His project got showered with compliments by everyone. It gave Yoongi a boost in his salary and work. Jen and him talked about it for a while. Thankfully, Jen didn't ask him anything about yesterday. And played along with he lied to his boss saying that he was sick. 

It was closing to evening. Time for Yoongi to head back. He wondered Jimin was doing. The younger had messaged him earlier that Taehyung had called him. Yoongi knew it was related to his company. He was still wary about Jimin leaving his company just like that. He didn't want the younger to regret his decision later on.

He took out his phone as he got into his car. He checked the messages and mails to make sure he didn't miss out on something important. 

Yoonie hyung 💖

What are you doing?

Jiminie💓

Nom nom nom

Yoonie hyung 💖

Don't finish all the snacks without me

Jiminie💓

Not my fault you're not here.

I'mma eat. If I finish them before you come back

Sounds like a you problem. 

Yoonie hyung 💖

....

😠😠😒😒😑😑

Jiminie💓

Tick-tok tick-tok

Yoongi shook his head, putting his phone aside and starting his car. He wasn't sure what had happened after Jimin went to company. But he hoped it wouldn't affect the younger drastically. He knew how companies could get. He already lost someone because of them. The last thing he needed was for Jimin to suffer that way.

He quickly drove back to his apartment. Parking his car and jumping down. He picked up his files and closed the door. While he waited for the elevator to reach its floor, Yoongi fished out his keys. He opened the knob as quietly as possibly and peeked in. After he sure that Jimin wasn't in the living room, he walked in. Then put his files and keys away.

Yoongi quietly tip-toed through his apartment to his room. Knowing that Jimin must be looking through his stuff again out his curiosity. Just as he had guessed, Jimin was sitting on his bed, with his back facing Yoongi. 

The elder could barely stiffle his laughs as he approached Jimin. Yoongi held in his breath as he leaned down next to Jimin's ear.

"Boo!"

Yoongi doubled over in laughter when Jimin shrieked out. The younger bent over covering something with his body.

"What the hell hyung!" Jimin yelled, throwing a pillow at Yoongi. 

"Omg! That-that was- I wish I could record it" Yoongi said in between his laughs, "Your-your voice! bahahahahaha"

Yoongi calmed down to soft giggles. He creased his brows lightly when he saw that Jimin was still trying to cover something.