Saturday 23rd

~

It feels impossible (it's not impossible), Is it impossible? Say that it's possible

~

Jimin groaned, letting his body fall down to the solid ground without any concern. His limbs were numb from the practice. He could barely move them without crying out in pain. Tears wetted his eyelashes as he rolled over to his side. His knees were littered with purple bruises. 

Taehyung and Jungkook looked just as exhausted and in pain. Taehyung had been practicing singing and he could hardly speak without scrunhing up his face in pain. Jungkook had been practicing with Jimin, and almost just as beat as him. 

Jimin closed his eyes, trying to chase his insecure thoughts away. But it wasn't of much help. He tried thinking of Yoongi because that always helped. However, each time he did it, he was reminded how he was unable to talk to Yoongi for the entire week. 

The elder got busy with his new work and topic, while Jimin was with his schedule. At night, Jimin would more or less pass out the moment the hit the bed and in the morning, Yoongi couldn't attend his phone because of his work. 

Jimin let out an frustrated sigh, gulping in the lump that formed in his throat. Everything was starting to get to him and wear him down. It was too much. The constant worry of dispatch finding out about his and Yoongi relationship, the stress from the schedule, the pain of not getting to be with Yoongi when he wanted to.

"What time is it?" Jimin panted out.

He heard Jungkook grunt and answer, "eight fifteen"

Jimin creased his brows together, pushing his body onto his arms and lift his body up. He almost lost his balance and fell down but Taehyung caught him in time. Then he went to help Jungkook stand up. 

The youngest of them trudged to the table where their phones were kept and handed them over. Jimin knew that Jungkook loved going on social media to see what their fans were doing. He tried to check as many posts possible and reply to some of them. However, Jungkook frowned as soon as he opened it. 

"Hyung..." He trailed off. Jungkook's voice grabbed his attention as he tried to see what he saw. But Jungkook wouldn't let him.

Jimin furrowed his brows, snatching the phone away from Jungkook and looking at what he saw. His blood ran cold, his eyes widening. His heartbeat echoed inside him, threatening to pop off his ear drums. He scrolled through the several posts and almost all of them were about how disgusting it would be if Park Jimin turned out be gay. 

Jimin searched through all the posts he could find to see if dispatch or anyone had found anything about his relationship with Yoongi. Thankfully there were none. Of everything Jimin read, he understood that the whole thing started because of some fans who thought that Jimin mind be gay. There were no proof for the statement. 

Jungkook quickly took the phone away from him but Jimin read all he had to. And this time he was just scared. He started to wonder if what he was doing was even worth it. He did everything to he could just so that he could see his fans smile because of him. But now those fans were becoming the reasons he was losing his happiness. 

At that moment, Jimin's phone started to buzz. Yoongi was calling him. He guessed the elder had seen it as well. 

"You don't have to come if you don't want to" Was the first thing Yoongi said when Jimin picked up the call. 

Jimin bit his lips. He was tired of being told what to do. How to live his life and who fall in love with, "No, I am coming over"

"Jimin, it's okay"