Wednesday 13th

~

When everyone tells us what we can be

~

Jimin leaned his head against the window of the car, watching the world around him blur past. While his eyes were fixed outside, his mind replayed the face Yoongi had on his face few minutes ago. A sigh tumbled of his lips as he gazed down at his phone. He had messaged the elder, but Yoongi hadn't even seen the message much less reply to it. 

He grew impatient with each second, wondering whether the elder to message to him. He wanted to call him, but he couldn't, not while others were present around him. Without much choice left Jimin bottled all the emotions up and do what he was asked to do, just the way they wanted him to do. 

It was amusing how Jimin never truly felt the need to let his emotions flow because it always seemed so scary but when he was with Yoongi, he didn't feel scared. Instead, holding his emotions back felt more exhausting. 

"Alright, we're here" Jimin heard Taehyung murmur under his breath when the car came to an a stop. 

The team had gone for a shooting for the current album and the next few songs. It wasn't originally planned, but the staffs decided it would help to cool off the steam from the incident that stirred up a few days back. 

Jimin quietly walked out, going where he was asked without questioning anything like he would usually do. No comments about how the view around was pretty or how he just saw a little puppy run across. He knew the others found his behavior a bit unusual but didn't say anything about it. 

He kept on staring at the phone while the make artist, hairstylist did their work. Jungkook and Taehyung were playing around the set and for a while Jimin too joined them. But he felt drained soon enough because wasn't feeling happy enough for it. 

However, he didn't have to wait for long since the cameras were set up. Jimin was the first one for the solo photo shoot. The theme for the photo shoot was to be happy by being themselves. Jimin chuckled from the irony of it. He couldn't really be happy by being himself because the society won't allow him as an idol. 

'The concept should have been being happy in ways the society asks you to be' Jimin thought bitterly. 

He wasn't paying attention just doing what he was asked to do and before he knew his turn was over. The team started dissembling everything so that they could move to the next position where Taehyung's photo shoot will be done.

"Jimin, are you okay?" He heard Taehyung ask him as he sat down under the shade. 

The said person sighed, taking a glance at his friend, "There's no point in lying to you  is there?"

Taehyung shrugged, "You can try if you want to"

Jimin chuckled softly shaking his head. Moments later they were joined by Jungkook who skipped his way happily to Jimin until he saw the expression on their faces. Jungkook maybe young but he still somehow managed to sense the feeling inside them even though those feeling were supposed to stay hidden. 

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside next to Jimin. 

"I don't know, Jimin hasn't said anything" Taehyung replied. 

"Is it about Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked. Hearing that Jimin's head snapped towards the younger.

"How did you know about that-"

"I saw him before we left the restaurant" Jungkook mumbled, "He didn't look too happy. Is...everything alright?"

"I don't know..." Jimin replied in a small voice.