Sunday 12th

~

And there are doors that we can't walk through

~

It was almost midnight and Yoongi felt anything but sleepy. It wasn't that he wasn't tired. He was beyond exhausted since he had to roam around the entire city with Hoseok working on a project. But he still couldn't go to sleep since he was busy thinking about what to get Jimin. 

He wasn't sure where the motivation for working hard on a gift was coming from, but at the end only line made it enough for him to give his entire attention to it. If it makes Jimin smile, then why not?

He had this urge to do the best that he could within his means. Yoongi scrolled blankly through several sites trying to get some ideas, but most of them were either too cliche, common or overused. 

He groaned after finding nothing interesting and closed the sites. He then went through the Jimin's fansite to get an idea of what the idol's schedule was or the upcoming week. He was going through the several uploaded images, gifs and videos when an idea came to his mind.

He quickly opened his messages. 

Yoongi

Hey Jimin, what's your favorite color?

But then he looked at the time to realize that the idol would be asleep by then. He sighed, knowing that he would have to wait until tomorrow morning and that was if Jimin decided to reply. Yoongi hoped that whatever it was that was affecting Jimin like that would be over. 

However....

Mochi

Blue

Why?

Yoongi

Nothing...

Also, why are you still awake?

Mochi

Just came back from practice

Yoongi

So late?!

Mochi

Yeah...

Why are YOU still awake?

Yoongi

Ah....

no reason

Mochi

Lies. All lies.

Yoongi

Were you watching  Ragnarok?

Mochi

kekekeke

Yeah

Yoongi

You know...

Mochi

Once you started a revolution?

Yoongi

Yeah... but hardly anyone turned up