dangerous times ahead

Começar do início

" isnt she adorable" he cooed "sweetie they are daddy's friends"

" i don't like them one man grabbed my hand and told me he loved me another thought i was an angel"

" oh will you stop complaining  your just like your mother you know" Johns mood quickly changed and he was mad 

" i wasn't complaining daddy"

" will you just fuck off im sick of seeing you i wish you would of went with your mother safe me having to look at your ugly face all the time" he shouted his eyes empty but his face was full of hate and anger and India ran off in tears completely shocked and heartbroken by Johns outburst.

John had always been a horrible drunk and when he mixed alcohol with drugs he was dangerous he was completely unstable and they messed him up that much he would have no idea what he was doing until the next morning. John was being completely reckless and he felt he had nothing to lose and that was so dangerous.

John has been getting drunk and taking large amounts of drugs for 2 weeks now and he has gotten so out of control his moods are unreadable one moment he could be so lovely and loving and the next second he could be mad and screaming vile things at everyone including India. There is a friend of Johns who is called Harry Nielsen who practically lives with us now and he is always drunk and he encourages john to drink more or to act more reckless.

India finds herself looking after her daddy when John is being sick India is there rubbing his back and then she brushes his teeth and when he is crying she cuddles him and wipes away his tears but sadly when John is angry and is screaming as a way to get rid of his anger India is the one who gets the full force of his anger. john at one point got so mad at India he lifted his hand and he was going to hit her when something inside him stopped him. India knows something is wrong with her daddy but she does not know what and she thinks that he is ill so she follows him everywhere. 

India does not feel safe anymore there is always strange people all around the house they all look spaced out and they always grab her and hug her and tell her how they love her and it scares her but she can't tell her daddy she is scared incase he gets mad at her she is living with a constant fear. She does not know anything about alcohol or drugs though she sees her daddy and his friends using them.

India is sitting in the living room watching sesame street when one of her daddy's friends walks up to her and he offered her what India thought was a sweetie and she took it and put it in her mouth and swallowed it and after a short time she began to feel strange and everything turned into something else and as she sat and watched her cartoon all the characters turned into evil figures who all kept chanting lets kill India and India began to scream hysterically when Elmo appeared on the screen.

Hearing the screams Harry Nielsen came into the living room and he was surprisingly still sober and when he saw the young girl screaming at Elmo he knew what happened. He stormed into the kitchen where everyone including John was all gathered all looking drugged up

" what happened to India" Harry shouting his booming voice making everyone look up at him

" why whats up with her?" John asked

" she currently looks as stoned as you do right now lennon"

John burst into a fit of the giggles

" like father like daughter huh" he said while continuing to laugh

" so you don't mind that someone has given your little girl drugs"

John did not answer he was too spaced out to take in what has occurred

" John who would you say that India is really close to that you could trust her to stay with" 

" that's a easy question Harry give me a harder one will ya" John said staring at his friend intently

" just answer that one will ya"

" Paul she is close to Paul she just loves him just like everyone else im the bastard paul is the saint sometimes i think she wishes paul was her dad instead of me but sadly i am the cross she has to bear"

" and how can i get in contact with Paul wheres his phone number"

" its in the black book beside the phone why are you wanting to ask paul out on a date or something"

" no im going to ring him and get him to look after India until i get you straightened out we are both going to get cleaned out this is not a safe environment for that little girl"

" no your fucking not he is not talking my daughter anywhere"

" I dont care what you say she is not being around all this and once you get clean and sober you will thank me"

Harry went and rang Paul and thanks to Harry staying sober that one day he got India removed from the drug den that used to be her home