Chapter 3

Duff had walked out into the fresh air, making his way to the Viper Room. He headed into the VIP rooms to see his friend from another band hanging with some other band that was visiting from Texas. "what sup man" he shook his hand, sitting down next to him. He called over a server "get Duff here anything he wants".

"is it possible for me to just get a whole bottle Smirnoff or somethin?" he asked "sir we only have Absolut available by the bottle right now" the server said "that'll do"

"so how've you been kid?"

"I've been alright." Duff smiled

"how's that band of yours going? guns n roses right?"

"yeah, we're good I think"

"you doin all right though? you got a roof over your head?" he pat Duff's back "I guess you can say that" he muttered quietly as a loud playful squeal came close to the door, the same girl from before had walked in a smile on her face and her hands in the air. "whatsup man" she said shaking Duff's friend's hand, she smiled seeming like she hadn't noticed nor did she care about Duff's presence and sat down at the other side of the giant seat. "get her whatever she needs" Duff's friend said to the server once again.

"hey server there was really cute chic outside lookin at me bring her in, and a few magraitas for her and I'll take a few cups of jack or sumthin" she smiled.

"you sure you don't want more than that sweetheart?"

"nah I already had my shopping spree on drinks last week" she giggled, Duff infatuated by whatever this was. "who is she?" Duff asked.

his friend cocked his bow at Duff like he was an idiot "that's Addie"

"Addie, like the pill? adderall?" Duff questioned.

"mhm. Addison Wu. no one really knows where she came from though, kind of a mystery" he shrugged. "how bout her bandmates?" Duff asked, as a girl had walked into the room heading towards Addison, she sat beside her. Addison twirled her hair, giving her flirtatious looks and in a matter of seconds they started making out, and there went his dick. He turned his attention quickly back to his friend. "there from here, we've heard she doesn't really do that she band hops you know? tries to stick with some people. People go in and out when they want. the kid likes giving people chances."

"how old is she" Duff's curiosity ranged on an on.

"she just turned 18 I think" he said "so don't worry she's legal, chics are lucky when they do music though"

"why's that?"

"cause they get groupies and they can be groupies at the same time"

Duff almost snorted at the comment, fucked up but true.

Duff cocked a brow seeing her makeup with the other chic. "and is she-"

"gay? no not fully I don't think"

"so no one knows where she came from?" Duff asked again

"no, she never talks much about family. be careful though" his friend warned.

"why?"

"people say she has a temper"

Duff had wondered if what people meant by having a temper was simply a girl being strong and fighting back. "meaning?"

"meaning she has a mouth, and she's not afraid to use it" his friend seethed, and it was at this point Duff had figured out that men don't have any balls. At least from what he saw at the show, Duff simply saw a girl. A girl who was standing up herself, and her sex. It wasn't a temper, it was bravery. It was exactly what Duff grew up with in the punk scene, he shrugged his friend's comment off.

"what's her band called?"

"it was called 'pussydollz' for a while but then they changed it to 'anal'. but people only know it for her, solo she's know as china doll"

"isn't that racist?" Duff scoffed

"maybe but recently they changed it to 'china doll and the dead' but again it tends to change spontaneously"

Duff gulped down his glasses quick, looking at her and the other chic who was decently attractive go at it, Duff bit his lip.

"sir" the server tapped him, Duff lifted his head and unlatched his lip with a simple "hm?"

"you have a phone call" he motioned to the phone hanging on the wall Duff picked it up with a somewhat aggressive "hello?"

"dude where are you?" a voice through the phone asked "huh?"

"dude where are you? anyway? come over to barbie's, there's a sick party and a bunch of fucking groupies keep asking for you."

" I'm at the viper room having a drink, alright man I'm on my way" Duff chuckled