Chapter 26

A year later...GNR Mania.

screaming fans...everywhere wowza.

It was great it really was. Endless loads of cocaine, whatever they wanted. hookers. Strippers galore. Duff wanted nothing but to shower Addison in things she thought she'd never own. But better then that.

Duff bought a great big beautiful house in the hills. It had a pool. giant closets. a sauna. things they both could never even imagine can be in a house but wallah they had it!

...and the first thing they did was have sex on/in every square inch of this house. Barley any furniture; he carried her onto the middle of the stair case, their slobber fucking all over each other. Duff in his haze lost balance and they both stumbled to the bottom step, Duff having a tight grip holding onto his girl. They both laughed as she kissed his nose, he let her down and held her hand leading her to upstairs. "I wanted to show you our room, wanted to make sure it's exactly how you want" he said opening the door to their master bedroom. A black framed canopy bed with a hot pink silk cloth lazily hung on the top, which she loved it was effortless. There was a picture behind the bed of Audrey hepburn and George peppared kissing in Breakfast at Tiffanys. "how'd you know I liked breakfast at Tiffanys?"

"you'd mentioned it once, plus Angel told me it would be a great idea...I wanted it to feel like your home...but with me" he smiled

"anywhere you may be" she smiled kissing his hand. it did feel like a home there were pictures of them in frames. "I bought you some new paint brushes" god she loves him. She walked towards the balcony, there they were planted on the bars. "holy shit-did you hire people to plant lotus blossoms?" she smiled "in LA!" she laughed and smiled and kissed him "again Angel said it was good luck or ff- something"

"feng shui"

"yeah that."

"do you mind if I do something to the house?"

"your not gonna go at it with a mallet right?"

"no"

"go ahead"

---

She had arranged several plates of fruit and those little tiny cups of vodka that Duff was served at her house in New York. She self served she was carrying each of the plates of fruit to a corner of the house. "I would love to help" Duff said, she smiled giving him a plate of fruit "put it in that corner near the window." She was wearing a sweet looking pink and black qipao dress. She looked beautiful, her hair was tied up which she rarely did, it was in a bun showing the dress which hid her neck. She had little makeup on just a little red lip tint. After setting down all the plates but one, she poured two small cups of the rice vodka. "Duff" she called, he quickly hustled over, they both picked up the cups and drinks. "I'm sorry if this is weird-"

"oh don't be" he said, she smiled at his understanding. "come" she said leading him with a tub of incense. She bent down and sat on her knees, Duff replicated as she lit 3 incense for each of them. "bow three times" she said, as they both did so. They did the same thing for each corner of the house she had set a plate on.

"do you mind putting one in our bedroom?"

"of course not. I'll carry the plate upstairs" he smiled, sure Duff thought it was a bit odd and over the top, but hey so are Christians and catholics. Plus, it made her happy, and he loved her. He brought the plate upstairs and put in on the main dresser table. There was so 70s saxophone music playing on the radio as She put a small book of pictures on the table of ancestors. She lit another three incense and gave one of the three to Duff, they bowed three times and stuff them in a holder letting it fill the room. She put her hands together and prayed and bowed another three times.

"thank you Duff really, I know this is peculiar and seems extravagant-"

"hey it's fine babe really, it's great" he said as she held onto his waist, her head on his chest. "where've you been hiding the dress babe?"

"my paw paw gave it to me when I was younger, they are typically worn at weddings" she scoffed, as they slowly swayed to the music.

"hm, it looks great"

"really it's not too much"

"you kidding, it's beautiful" he said, his hands sliding down her waist.

"I never see you hair up"

"I know." she replied as he played with dress around her neck.

"hey I'm gonna ask something, don't get mad." she said

"never. what's goin on"

"can you just try to take off your shoes when you walk into the house, you don't need to all the time but try...please" she says. He chuckled "of course, I'll do more than try" he says tapping her chin; she looks up and kisses him.