Isabelle

It was a warm and sunny day in London, the year being 1975. Isabelle Violet was a young soul searching girl at the tender age of 24. She was a fair skinned girl with an olive tone complexion and curly brown hair. Her parents lived in Kensington while she herself recently moved into a small flat in Westminster. Walking along the sidewalk as she was reading the daily paper she bumped into a tall raven haired man. The smell of cinnamon filled her surroundings and when she looked up her brown eyes were met with a darker pair. The darkest she may have ever seen, dark yet warming. "You should really watch where you're going darling, especially when walking." He said as he continued on, looking behind her she watched until he was barely visible. "...whoa" she whispered to herself as she came back down to the real world. She was taken aback by his beauty.

"Isabelle you're late for dinner!" called out her mum. "Sorry mum, I came as quick as I could after work!" she said as she kissed her on the cheek. "I wish you would leave that dreadful place! a gorgeous young lady such as yourself shouldn't have to work, she should be pampered!" rolling her eyes Isabelle always disagreed with her mum's use for men. She wanted to be an independent woman, the kind that didn't need a man to take care of her. "There's nothing wrong with my job mum, I make good tips!" Isabelle was a dishwasher for a local diner back in Westminster. Her family came from upper class doctors and lawyers. On her fathers side came the doctors, on her mum's side were the lawyers. Her mum being one, and a great one too.

Isabelle or "Izzie" as her best friend Grace would call her by, had gone to college for the first 2 years after graduating high school but after she turned 22 she decided she had no interest in being a lawyer and would rather continue being her cities local artist. She had a passion and gift for painting, winning a contest when she was 18 her love for painting grew from there. Until she was offered to have her work shown in an art gallery she had to make a living by working at the diner. "So did you hear Queen are playing tonight in Hammersmith?" asked her father completely ignoring the topic of his daughter's dignity. He was a huge Queen fan, the household music went from the Beatles to Queen fairly quickly, he was always playing their records.

 "No dad I didn't know that..." said Isabelle as she moved her food around her plate. Finishing family dinner Isabelle decided it was time to head home, walking in the dark was never ideal. It was a cool night, pulling her coat tighter around her waist she seen a bunch of people gathered around a television set that was set up in the window of a store. "Oh my! bloody hell that Roger Taylor is such a fox!" cried out a skinny blonde. "Yeah did you get a peek at Freddie Mercury? you can practically see his cock!" said another giggling woman. Trying to see over the crowd, but failing seeing as she was quite short. Isabelle gave up and continued her walk. Just as she turned away she noticed a familiar face. When she caught a glimpse of who it was her heart dropped. "Oh..my God it's...him " pushing through the crowd until she was front and center she stood on her toes hoping to catch another peek. "Hey watch it!" said a man who she had accidentally stepped on. There he was...the very man that she was face to face with earlier. Freddie Mercury.

 Freddie Mercury